The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Modesty
Look at this sheep , you really think a religion is responsible for the actions of people. They may claim it is for a religious cause but in reality it is not.

“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

How can you for one second suggest that this has nothing to do with religion? Attackers, part of ISIS, shouting 'allahu akbar', are in no way motivated by their religion?
Reply 521
Original post by Simes
The French? The Muslims? Anyone in particular?

Is it a genocide you want, or a religiocide? Would you be willing to take up arms to carry out that killing?

How does your wishing death on people really differ from those who support the people doing the killing in France?

The terrorists, of course. And there is nothing wrong with wanting them dead, I'd happily kill them, knowing they are a threat to all my loved ones.
162 deaths reported.
Original post by Simes
It already has, ten years ago on 7th July 2005.

I know that... I meant again.
Thats democracy folks!
Original post by Start the Fire
Most of the Muslims in the UK are from Pakistan or Bangladesh and have never been to the Middle East

But Muslims see all other Muslims as their brothers and sisters, in a similar way to how us Brits feel saddened in light of these Paris attacks (bar the Shiite/Sunni split)

All terrorist recruiters need to do is point at the middle east and say "see how the west is murdering our brothers for oil and greed, will you stand up and help stop them" and passionate people will respond :frown:
Reply 526
Original post by Valyrian
I was asking when this 'national emergency' will end, not all of that nonsense

Think past the present. There are distinct and clear, long-term and historical reasons why events like these happen.
Any ideas to how russia will retaliate/react to this?
Original post by VergeofInsanity
or maybe the white guy is not doing it in the name of his faith? you absolute cretin.

Lmao looks like someone can't take their time to read. Already explained why I wrote that post, like a million ****ing times. So don't call me a cretin before you actually know what I meant.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
A lot of these refugees are fleeing this from the middle east.

A lot of the front line fighting ISIS are Muslims.

Look I want to help refugees and I support "economic migrants"

But how do you tell the difference between someone whos genuinely in need, and a potential ISIS terrorist?
Gone bed goodnight all
Original post by The Epicurean
Wake up to what? I'm not an apologist for anything. I am calling for rationality, rather than spewing comments such as "To hell with human rights" and "show no mercy". So you think that we should stoop down to their level? We should totally ignore human rights? If you want to live in a society where human rights don't exist, by all means move to Syria and live with ISIS.

What we need are rational responses and we need to approach what is a sensitive issue appropriately and not rush into it all hot headed and cause more issues.

Agreed, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Close all borders

Use deadly force if necessary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 41b
Think past the present. There are distinct and clear, long-term and historical reasons why events like these happen.

o k
Original post by Moonstruck16
Nowhere is safe with that attitude about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The mature Leftie response strikes again....
Anyone find it interesting that this came so soon after the apparent death of Jihadi John?
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
Look I want to help refugees and I support "economic migrants"

But how do you tell the difference between someone whos genuinely in need, and a potential ISIS terrorist?

That's the problem.

But that doesn't excuse xenophobia and outright prejudice on display form many people.
Pictures of Calais burning are old and outdated. Nothing's happened there.
Original post by VergeofInsanity
you are definitely a cretin and deluded to match it. man hating and racist also.

Haha I won't be surprised if this is someone's dupe account. Get a life you ****.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
This is what i mean by people need to wake up. Pathetic apologists that seriously think that mi5 turn normal (Always Muslim) citizens into maniacal beheading, suicide bombing genocidists..

Islamic terrorism spans the world, country by country. COUNTRY BY COUNTRY.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SECURITY / INTELIGENCE agencIes .

GIVE ME STRENGTH

The noose is around our neck, the hangman is stepping up to the gallows, and these delusional fools are still calling for us to be welcoming of the hangman.

I cannot believe the Islam-ophilia going on here. They are literally in love with their hangman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending