The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Concerned to see what the response will be, if Calais is anything to go by.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 721
7 terrorists killed, at least 5 on the run.
Original post by Josb
7 terrorists killed, at least 5 on the run.

Hopefully they'll be found and exterminated in the most gruesome fashion known to man.
Reply 723
8 terrorists killed.
Reply 724
120 dead, 200 injured (80 in terrible state).
Reply 725
Original post by hoping4Astars
I hope the attackers repent and turn to Christ. Hope God will protect those in the Bataclan theatre in the ongoing hostage situation.

Well, as usual God failed pretty miserably at protecting anybody. Epic fail. God: Nil poin
Original post by That Bearded Man
Concerned to see what the response will be, if Calais is anything to go by.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Student unions banning speakers who are against ISIS?
I understand.

France are notable allies with the US... in some cases, more than the UK.

Also, France is an easier target in terms of borders.
Original post by Evening
It’s a sad state of affairs that people automatically jump to assume that Islam is responsible

You'd have to be pretty thick to think anybody else did it.
Original post by billydisco
You'd have to be pretty thick to think anybody else did it.

It's absurd that "true" Muslims are dissociating themselves from these heinuous acts of cruelty and brutality.

It's not hard for Austrians and Germans to reflect and acknowledge some responsability for the crimes of the Nazis... but as soon as you raise questions about Islam, all "true" muslims put their hands up and say "No, not us".

****ing absurd.
Reply 730
I don't understand why a kamikaze blew himself off before the gates of the Stade de France. There was nobody. :confused:
Original post by Josb
I don't understand why a kamikaze blew himself off before the gates of the Stade de France. There was nobody. :confused:

Some people are stupid? :confused:
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Some people are stupid? :confused:

Probably because they were so many people inside the Stade de France including the French President. It's basically saying "look at our power; we could have killed so many people even your president". It's quite a strong message.

I'm absolutely horrified of what just happened.
But but we need to be more tolerant..................... 700,000 more 3rd world middle easterners pls

Where are all those losers with their #RefugeeWelcome rubbish now? Where are they all hiding?
Original post by anelisesg
Probably because they were so many people inside the Stade de France including the French President. It's basically saying "look at our power; we could have killed so many people even your president". It's quite a strong message.

I'm absolutely horrified of what just happened.

I'm guessing the Islamic State's FIFA application is going to be shelved for the foreseeable future :redface:

It seems like they didn't have the balls to make a proper assassination attempt on the French president and I don't blame them. Lord only knows what would have happened to French Muslims and IS militants if that had happened.
Why do they kill themselves after the attacks? Just to avoid imprisonment? or are their other reasons?
quelle horreur! c'est vraiment triste et j'espère les kamikazes brûlent dans leur enfer :angry: :angry: :frown:

Spoiler

Absolutely disgusting and tragic :frown:

Can't wait for the what the isoc will come up with for this.
Original post by TheHistoryphile
Why do they kill themselves after the attacks? Just to avoid imprisonment? or are their other reasons?

My understanding is that it's because they are worried that they will give in to homosexual urges in prison which would condemn them to hell.
Original post by CheetahCurtis
They believe they are killing in the name of God, so if they kill themselves afterwards they will become a martyr.

Or rather thats what they want people to think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending