The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Damn,can't believe I slept through all of this. Any updates y'all?
Reply 741
Original post by xxvine
that was a typing error

i mean jewish people

Really? You have one key for "nazi's" and another key for "jewish people" right next to it?

That's some keyboard.
Original post by TheBBQ
Absolutely disgusting and tragic :frown:

Can't wait for the what the isoc will come up with for this.

Huh? So now Muslims have to be accountable for the exactions of other Muslims and release a statement?
Reply 743
Original post by Josb
I don't understand why a kamikaze blew himself off before the gates of the Stade de France. There was nobody. :confused:

Original post by Little Toy Gun
Some people are stupid? :confused:

Original post by anelisesg
Probably because they were so many people inside the Stade de France including the French President. It's basically saying "look at our power; we could have killed so many people even your president". It's quite a strong message.

I'm absolutely horrified of what just happened.

Probably this: https://youtu.be/Ew-SrlQ9tlI?t=105
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by scrotgrot
I'm guessing the Islamic State's FIFA application is going to be shelved for the foreseeable future :redface:

It seems like they didn't have the balls to make a proper assassination attempt on the French president and I don't blame them. Lord only knows what would have happened to French Muslims and IS militants if that had happened.

Dont have the balls? Killing Hollande?

Do you really think that these people give a **** what happens to their own?

Oh.Silly me.You were being ironic. Nice one.(Been up all night)
Original post by queen-bee
Huh? So now Muslims have to be accountable for the exactions of other Muslims and release a statement?

Same way German government needs to release a statement blaming modern Germans for WWII every other month.
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Same way German government needs to release a statement blaming modern Germans for WWII every other month.

Really? Don't remember that happening
Is this linked to jihadi John killing yesterday?
Original post by Evil Genius
But but we need to be more tolerant..................... 700,000 more 3rd world middle easterners pls

Where are all those losers with their #RefugeeWelcome rubbish now? Where are they all hiding?

So now every middle easterner is a terrorist? I'm Syrian,am I one too?Jesus Christ.they're going through hell with their kids just to get to Europe. Stop using them as scapegoats. What happened was awful but hold the individuals accountable,stop generalising #refugeeswelcome
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 749
Is this linked to jihadi John killing yesterday?
I think that's been raised about six or seven times in this thread already.

No.
Original post by Simes
I think that's been raised about six or seven times in this thread already.

No.

Relax,I just recently found out about these attacks and this thread is so long,sorry I didn't go through the replies one by one. How do you know it's not? Seeing as some are saying it's linked to ISIS on social media
Reply 751
This is a terrible event but we all saw it coming, it won't be the first or the last as long as we let Islam into European countries. We will never be safe until muslims are not in our societies anymore that is the sad truth, how many more innocent people have to die before our useless politically correct politicians do something to protect their own people?
Original post by Ace123
This is a terrible event but we all saw it coming, it won't be the first or the last as long as we let Islam into European countries. We will never be safe until muslims are not in our societies anymore that is the sad truth, how many more innocent people have to die before our useless politically correct politicians do something to protect their own people?

I'll feel safe if people like you don't breed. Do you think politician will do something about people like you?
Original post by Ace123

Ok, so what about the millions of other Muslims who currently live in our society? The ones who are not criminals?
Reply 754
Relax,I just recently found out about these attacks and this thread is so long,sorry I didn't go through the replies one by one. How do you know it's not?
For the reason given in this thread six or seven times already.
Relax,I just recently found out about these attacks and this thread is so long,sorry I didn't go through the replies one by one. How do you know it's not? Seeing as some are saying it's linked to ISIS on social media

Why not read the whole thread queeny
Original post by Simes
For the reason given in this thread six or seven times already.

Which is?

I live in a heavily populated French area of London so will be interesting to get responses from people,definitely sure there's probably a vigil going on/something related to the attacks
Original post by BaconandSauce
Why not read the whole thread queeny

It's so long. Why can't you just update me.
It's so long. Why can't you just update me.

Sometimes in life you just have to do the work yourself.

And with something like this it's worth it
Original post by i<3milkshake
I think it was normal to know that the religion of peace was the culprit because it always is.

Like it has been in the recent school shooting in Sweden?

Oh wait...

Quick Reply

Latest