The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by dragonsonmars
Thank you:h: Mines the 20th, although I might have to change it, I'm not too sure yet. On your interview invite what time does it say you have to get there? I was just wondering if I could change the time, I'm not too sure if I could do that though? x

Shame ours aren't on the same day!
I'm not sure. My interview says 1, but on Plymouths website it says the afternoon interviews start at 12:45 for document checking etc xx
Original post by YazminH
I'm not sure. My interview says 1, but on Plymouths website it says the afternoon interviews start at 12:45 for document checking etc xx

Are you talking about interviews for Adult Nursing at Plymouth?

If so, mine's on the 19th at 9am! Do you know what documents we need to bring, other than photographic ID and second reference.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lovebug16
Has anyone applied for Nursing/Child Nursing at University or Edinburgh, Glasgow, Edinburgh Napier or Galsgow Caledonion? And heard anything back yet?? Ps good luck to you all😁

I've applied for MH nursing at Edinburgh Napier..(I know not the same but ah well) over 3 weeks ago now, not heard anything at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YazminH

I've changed mine to the 24th at 1, so I can get there in time now aha:tongue:

Who have you gotten to fill out your second reference? xx
Received an offer from the University of Liverpool! So happy- my first choice!
I have an interview on 24th Nov at Wolverhampton Uni. Has anyone attended an Adult nursing interview at Wolves. What do they ask please?
Got an offer yesterday for the University of Liverpool, I'm so so chuffed, firm and insurance (LJMU) are sorted now, so motivated now! :smile:
Original post by Lydia02
Received an offer from the University of Liverpool! So happy- my first choice!

ah congratulations! I received one yesterday aswell, so happy:smile: x
Wow congrats to those who have offers.
Any here who knows how to apply the 6cs on a scenario please? For example what motivated you to study nursing. How can we put 6cs on this please
Original post by FLAMINGO34
Any here who knows how to apply the 6cs on a scenario please? For example what motivated you to study nursing. How can we put 6cs on this please

Hi Flamingo,
You could mention how you have provided competent care to ......... in order to meet their needs. You communicated effectively......... and up held a compassionate approach.

Sorry I dont know what your scenario is. But thats an idea. Hope it helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FLAMINGO34

All you can do is learn the 6 Cs and their definitions and then apply them on the day.
[QUOTE="amyc123;60599625"]All you can do is learn the 6 Cs and their definitions and then apply them on the day.[/QUOTE

Thank you aspiringnurse and amyc
Got invited for an interview at Worcester university on the 20th of jan

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been invited to attend an interview at Coventry uni for child nursing on 16.1.16!
Reply 715
Original post by KirsttyyM
Got invited for an interview at Worcester university on the 20th of jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from Leeds?
Reply 717
Got an interview on the 27th at Kingston Univeristy for Child Nursing, anybody else attending this?
Reply 718
Original post by ciaracross
Got an offer yesterday for the University of Liverpool, I'm so so chuffed, firm and insurance (LJMU) are sorted now, so motivated now! :smile:

Congratulations!
Do you know how many weeks a year the nursing course at Liverpool is?
Original post by Ula456
Congratulations!
Do you know how many weeks a year the nursing course at Liverpool is?

Thank you! I think you have roughly about 6 or 7 weeks holiday spread across the year, you get 4 weeks in the summer and some weeks dotted throughout the year😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending