How long after you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 260498
How long after you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

About a week and a half after applying
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet?
Original post by timeisallihave
Wow seriously? I'm applying on Monday for Brighton, when did you send your application out?

I sent my application off on Tuesday afternoon and received my offer on Friday morning so fairly quickly! although I did apply for English lit which I don't think is a very popular subject for Brighton? so maybe that's why I got such a quick reply!
Original post by Tom5pence
Well done! Ive applied to brighton as well on thursday, but havent recieved an offer yet

Thank you! What did you apply for? it took mine three days to come through so maybe you'll receive one some time next week, good luck!
Original post by 260498
Has anyone recieved offers from Loughborough, Coventry, Bournemouth, Brighton or Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My best friends both got Loughborough offers on Thursday (for maths and for computer science respectively). Their applications were sent this week, so it was quick.
Original post by francescabonnici
I had replies from Brighton within 3 days for English Lit and a reply from Kent within 24 hour for English and American Lit. I'm still waiting for Sussex, Reading and Bournemouth.

I've got an offer from Kent for the same course! I got an offer from Sussex on Thursday for English, so keep an eye out :smile:
Original post by francescabonnici
Thank you! What did you apply for? it took mine three days to come through so maybe you'll receive one some time next week, good luck!

Same as you, english lit :smile: and bristol, newcastle, edinbrugh and kings. I hope so! Best of luck to you
English lit and History at Huddersfield, the offer got back to me within 4 hours of my application being sent off, which must be a contender for the fastest reply time surely?
Original post by emmathereader
My best friends both got Loughborough offers on Thursday (for maths and for computer science respectively). Their applications were sent this week, so it was quick.

Can i just ask do you know what grades your friend was predicted compared to what they asked for for the computer science degree? I submitted my ucas application to loughborough for itmb yesturday and was just wondering...?
Original post by slothonist
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet?

NOOO! I'm so worried
Original post by nads_xo
Can i just ask do you know what grades your friend was predicted compared to what they asked for for the computer science degree? I submitted my ucas application to loughborough for itmb yesturday and was just wondering...?

I think his predicted grades were AAA (possibly A*AA) and his offer was AAB.
Original post by emmathereader
I've got an offer from Kent for the same course! I got an offer from Sussex on Thursday for English, so keep an eye out :smile:

Thank you! I only applied Tuesday so I'm trying to be patient haha.
Anyone heard back from Bristol Politics????
Reply 1174
Has anyone received any offers for Pharmacology yet? I sent my application off on November 6th and was offered a conditional from Liverpool on the 10th and Leeds Beckett (Biomedical physiology/pharmacology) on the 12th. Still waiting to hear back from Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Ngl, starting to get worried about hearing from Bristol even though its only been 3 weeks...
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Ngl, starting to get worried about hearing from Bristol even though its only been 3 weeks...

I wouldn't worry when I applied for my last degree I didn't hear anything from the Uni I actually went to until January and I sent my app off in October x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my application to Warwick 15 days ago for LLB law and no answers yet :frown:
Reply 1178
Submitted mine for Westminster yesterday, how long did it take for your offer to come through and what grades did you apply with if you don't mind me asking?
Got an offer from King's a day after I sent it off for Biomed WOOOO!!!:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending