The Student Room Group

Senior Maths Challenge 2015 predicted thresholds and past thresholds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
Yh i will most liekly be taking it. It seems as if I am allowed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

UKMT got back to you then?
Original post by Renzhi10122
Lol, nice. On the boundary then?

As always. Got a higher percentage in step than in smc lol

Going for the 60? Haha

Oh, naturally :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got Kangaroo with score of 94. How good is this? I don't know much about the UKMT challenges...
Original post by Renzhi10122
UKMT got back to you then?

Na, but from the documents technically I am allowed. My schools contacting them on Monday to make sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Came out with a Silver. A bit annoyed, seeing as I was so close to Gold, and I've been getting golds in some past papers but I've still got next year I guess :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ecconomist
I got Kangaroo with score of 94. How good is this? I don't know much about the UKMT challenges...

Very good! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 406
Original post by LaurenLovesMaths
Came out with a Silver. A bit annoyed, seeing as I was so close to Gold, and I've been getting golds in some past papers but I've still got next year I guess :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Silver is still better than a lot of people! By next year you'll be getting a gold easily!
Original post by Bruhh
Silver is still better than a lot of people! By next year you'll be getting a gold easily!

Yeah I hope so! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ecconomist

quite good for an ordinary Economist :biggrin:
So my teacher confirmed that i scored 115 and got Gold, best in year and best in school certificates exactly same as the last year. Unfortunately 30 marks improvement didn't change anything, but i was told that i can attend in the Senior Kangaroo and get certificate if i'll be top 25%.
Got 93, somehow enough for Best in College. Kangaroo here I come...
Original post by marioman
Got 93, somehow enough for Best in College. Kangaroo here I come...

I got best in the college with 85 marks last year when was studying at AS :biggrin:
Original post by Ramil Ahmadov
So my teacher confirmed that i scored 115 and got Gold, best in year and best in school certificates exactly same as the last year. Unfortunately 30 marks improvement didn't change anything, but i was told that i can attend in the Senior Kangaroo and get certificate if i'll be top 25%.

why not bmo1?
Original post by ajaxkiller
why not bmo1?

Cuz i am not UK citizen
I got best in the college with 85 marks last year when was studying at AS :biggrin:

I got best in the school with silver last year... our sixth formers sucked at maths last year apparently :tongue:
I was 1 mark off a silver :frown: still got best in school tho lol
Original post by C0balt
I got best in the school with silver last year... our sixth formers sucked at maths last year apparently :tongue:

Lol, but was a shame that A2 students couldn't get higher than a AS student last year
Lol, but was a shame that A2 students couldn't get higher than a AS student last year

This year an AS student got best in school again :lol:
Disappointed I couldn't maintain the title but the kid got 110 - I wouldn't have got it! I could've gotten 105 but not 110 haha
Original post by C0balt
This year an AS student got best in school again :lol:
Disappointed I couldn't maintain the title but the kid got 110 - I wouldn't have got it! I could've gotten 105 but not 110 haha

125 hehe. But i did it at home. If i did it in school i wudve got probably 120 or 115

Posted from TSR Mobile
125 hehe. But i did it at home. If i did it in school i wudve got probably 120 or 115

Posted from TSR Mobile

Disgusting :unimpressed:

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest