The Student Room Group

I really want to have sex with my ex?

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

This is the ex? Ah. You guys should probably make your message exchanges private, fyi.
Don't go there girlfriend.
Original post by hilrho
It kind of does, I was horny for him in particular not horny in general so...

Spoiler

My ex has a list, its too long and tiring for me to type out

Your ex was a blonde with huge man-boobies?

Damn, that is godlike sexiness.
I know a song about this (by the Vaccines- called Post Break up Sex)!
Reply 45
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Your ex was a blonde with huge man-boobies?

Damn, that is godlike sexiness.

no i mean blonde girls, im bisexual. ex was a guy though.

Original post by AdjectiveNoun
This is the ex? Ah. You guys should probably make your message exchanges private, fyi.

Yes that's him.

Original post by Precious Illusions
Don't go there girlfriend.

I'm afraid we're back together. I can't have him kill himself. I do care about him despite everything, I don't know why - I'm probably mad.
Original post by hilrho
I'm afraid we're back together. I can't have him kill himself. I do care about him despite everything, I don't know why - I'm probably mad.

if someone is threatening to kill themselves if you don't sleep with them you're less mad and more in an abusive relationship
Original post by hilrho
Its him. I'm incredibly kinky and no one can satisfy me other than him it seems

How many men have you tried??
So many strange people on TSR, kind of like the people you find at a counselling group.
Reply 49
party thread
Original post by hilrho
no i mean blonde girls, im bisexual. ex was a guy though.

Yes that's him.

I was joking.

I got that you are bisexual lol

-

Why don't you just tell him straight "Please! walk all over me!"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RoshniXRoss

Spoiler

I don't think 'unorthodox relationship' quite covers what you two have going on here.
I've read somewhere having sex with an ex can offer some kind of closure to the individual, however, if you feel its a bad thing to do, then don't do it.
Somehow, hilrho went from making a bad decision, to not making that bad decision, to making an stunningly worse decision all in the space of a few hours.
Somehow, hilrho went from making a bad decision, to not making that bad decision, to making an stunningly worse decision all in the space of a few hours.

It really isn't as simply as that.
Reply 55
Original post by SmashConcept
if someone is threatening to kill themselves if you don't sleep with them you're less mad and more in an abusive relationship

Threatened to kill himself cause I didn't want to get back together, not sex.

I was joking.

I got that you are bisexual lol

-

Why don't you just tell him straight "Please! walk all over me!"

Sorry not really been feeling well enough to tell the difference.

I get why you're saying that. Suppose I already said that by getting back with him.

Well that seems to be my forte, making bad decisions. And now I'm tangled up in this mess in my private life that extends beyond this relationship and I don't even f*cking know what to do anymore. Might as well just make more bad decisions until everything f*cks itself.

Original post by william walker
It really isn't as simply as that.

Hey will. Are you disappointed?

I don't think 'unorthodox relationship' quite covers what you two have going on here.

It's f*cked up.
Original post by hilrho
Threatened to kill himself cause I didn't want to get back together, not sex.

so yeah an abusive relationship then
Reply 57

Just gonna let it run its course.
Original post by hilrho
Just gonna let it run its course.

Yes, let the cyanide run its course.
Reply 59
Yes, let the cyanide run its course.

I am not going to be responsible for his death. And its not only just that. I cared about him a lot and it took a lot of strength to walk away from this the first time and 3 months later here we are again, together. And as much as I'd like saying it's because I don't want him to die, its also because I wish he hadn't been a total c*nt and we could still be together. I know he's never going to change but honestly I feel as though every relationship I will ever get into will be as ****ed up as this so why not just let this one continue?

Quick Reply

Latest