The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Diagnostic Radiography 2016 English and Maths tests

Hi guys anyone attending the english and maths tests on Nov 18th at 4pm?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harveytom

I've got mine at 6pm on the same day. Have you done any of the practice tests yet?
London
Reply 2
Original post by thebeancan
I've got mine at 6pm on the same day. Have you done any of the practice tests yet?

6pm? wow and I thought mine was quite late lol. Yes, I have but intending to do more. How about you?
6pm? wow and I thought mine was quite late lol. Yes, I have but intending to do more. How about you?

Yeah ikr, I don't understand why it's so late. Nice, how are you finding them? I've only done the English one at the moment but i got it marked at college to make sure it was okay. Planning to do the maths one sometime over the weekend.
Reply 4
Original post by thebeancan
Yeah ikr, I don't understand why it's so late. Nice, how are you finding them? I've only done the English one at the moment but i got it marked at college to make sure it was okay. Planning to do the maths one sometime over the weekend.

the sample tests on their website were easy but I've got a feeling that the real tests will be more difficult:s-smilie:
Ah some diagnostic radiography applicants for LSBU!

How long did it take you guys to hear back? I had to send my certificates to an admissions email but I got an automated message saying they would be gone for a week, any rough timeline of what I can expect to happen? :s
Reply 6
Original post by harinimnida

How long did it take you guys to hear back? I had to send my certificates to an admissions email but I got an automated message saying they would be gone for a week, any rough timeline of what I can expect to happen? :s

I had to email them my certificates as well. I think I waited for about 2-3 weeks to get an invitation through ucas.
Original post by harinimnida

Mine didn't take very long. I sent my UCAS application on the Monday and got an invite to take a test Thursday Morning. I haven't received anything asking for my certificates though.

Hi and yes mines for nursing and is at 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by 2coolf2456
Hi and yes mines for nursing and is at 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

will see you there then :smile: do you feel prepared?:biggrin:
will see you there then :smile: do you feel prepared?:biggrin:

Haha see you and no way am I prepared!!!! Basically I've been doing all my other admission tests with calculators so I'm struggling, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Haha see you and no way am I prepared!!!! Basically I've been doing all my other admission tests with calculators so I'm struggling, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've not been using a calculator at all but let's just say that I'm a bit better at certain topics than others haha
Reply 12
morning guys, just a quick question. we won't be told on Wednesday if we've made it to interviews, will we?

Which university is holding these entrance tests? As I believe UWE Bristol doesn't require them.
Reply 14
Original post by InterventionalCT
Which university is holding these entrance tests? As I believe UWE Bristol doesn't require them.

LSBU
morning guys, just a quick question. we won't be told on Wednesday if we've made it to interviews, will we?

Nope we will be sent interview dates if we are successful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Nope we will be sent interview dates if we are successful

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool thank you! I'm so nervous about tomorrow it's unreal!
cool thank you! I'm so nervous about tomorrow it's unreal!

Oh no you'll be fine! Good luck. BBC bite size is good and so is BBC skill wise literacy for adults x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Oh no you'll be fine! Good luck. BBC bite size is good and so is BBC skill wise literacy for adults x

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you and good luck to you too! see you tomorrow:smile:
Reply 19

Yup. Are you prepared? Is it just me or does it seem really straightforward?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending