The Student Room Group

am i a s***

most of you know me as a big flirt and thirsty, irl, at school and with friends im friendly and talkative, but can be quiet. Also i dont think i am hot or anything like that. However recently a few guys from school followed me on insta, and PM me saying im attractive, and weve been talking since then, however at school no one says anything like that to my face, so are they making fun of me? these are the most popular boys in the year.

Scroll to see replies

Yes, you are a soap.
Reply 2
Original post by kickboxer 98
most of you know me as a big flirt and thirsty, irl, at school and with friends im friendly and talkative, but can be quiet. Also i dont think i am hot or anything like that. However recently a few guys from school followed me on insta, and PM me saying im attractive, and weve been talking since then, however at school no one says anything like that to my face, so are they making fun of me? these are the most popular boys in the year.

Go do your homework, kid.
i dont get how sleeping with one guy makes me a s**t
many girls do worse than me, so why does the guy i like no longer like me since he found out?
Reply 4
live your life
Lol I didn't realise you were referring to the word slut. I thought you made this thread to ask if you were a piece of poo :tongue:
If you don't sleep with me your a slut.
Original post by SmellyProtein
If you don't sleep with me your a slut.

wtf
OP just sounds like a kid. It's hard to give a genuine response to her question.
Original post by Most Competitive
OP just sounds like a kid. It's hard to give a genuine response to her question.

aint a immature kid
wtf

What every guy in your school is thinking. If you reject them then they will get defensive and just brand you a slut.
What every guy in your school is thinking. If you reject them then they will get defensive and just brand you a slut.

why would i sleep with every guy in the school? i dont likke them, and that would make me a slut sleeping with them

i want ti focus on school and find that perfect somone
why would i sleep with every guy in the school? i dont likke them, and that would make me a slut sleeping with them

i want ti focus on school and find that perfect somone

Exactly, you can't win. All it takes is one person saying you're a slut and you are in the eyes of everyone.
Exactly, you can't win. All it takes is one person saying you're a slut and you are in the eyes of everyone.

how do i change people's perception on me?
how do i change people's perception on me?

Good question.
Good question.

opinoin?
Probably too shy to approach you IRL.
Don't care about what others think, firstly. Oh, and if some guys do annoy you then challenge them to a fight:wink: after all you are a martial artist, you can leave them on their backs
Original post by The Rad Prince
Probably too shy to approach you IRL.

they are all f boys, doubt they are shy
opinoin?

Very hard to do and not worth bothering to try. Once someone believes an idea then it's almost impossible to change their mind.

Quick Reply

Latest