The Student Room Group

Western Islamophobia and racism, caused the events last night, we need to admit this

Scroll to see replies

Here
Original post by queen-bee
OP was talking about racism and we know there's a large Arab and Muslim community in France. It's no secret that yes they probably face discminition. If you read my original post I have said there's much more to it than that. This isn't just about racism but ISIS as a whole and terrorism post 9/11.

I'm didn't come from an Arab country Bish,I was born and raised here.

Here
Running to the rescue as usual :wink:

Allow me to restate

queen-bee is a fine user who does not deserve to be harassed or accused without evidence

:wink:
Original post by napkinsquirrel
I'm pretty sure you brought race and ethnicity into this when you called this guy a racist for disagreeing with you.

"Beat me by being a racist and an islamophobe? Nothing to brag about. Y'all both irritated,must be doing something right here"

Errmmm he was justifying his racist views so no he actually did
Nobody asked you to like Islam but stop hating on Muslims.
Where are these so called errors and inconsistencies you speak of? Trolls be tripping

Where have I said I hate Muslims? Disagreeing is not hate.
Original post by AlwaysWatching
Here

Here

Here what?
Where have I said I hate Muslims? Disagreeing is not hate.

You still haven't answered my second question. Where are the inconsistencies in my bio?
Errmmm he was justifying his racist views so no he actually did

Well I've been reading through this thread and he hasn't mentioned race or ethnicity once. You're simply making things up at this point.
You still haven't answered my second question. Where are the inconsistencies in my bio?

"I'm didn't come from an Arab country Bish,I was born and raised here"

But you also claimed you were Syrian, which isn't Britain.
"I'm didn't come from an Arab country Bish,I was born and raised here"

But you also claimed you were Syrian, which isn't Britain.

I was born and raised here,that still means I'm Syrian. Same as people who are born and raised here but who still identity as Asian for example. What's is your point? Against stop stating the obvious. We all know Syria isn't Britain
Okay professor of Islam studies :smile:

Can you please explain to me why someone would need to be a professor of Islamic studies to know what the English word Islamophobia means?

By that logic, I'd need a BSc in physics to understand what "orbit" means.
Reply 110
It's true that since 9/11 Muslims have faced some backlash and resentment but OP there's more to it than that.
So what did they face before 9/11? Where was the oppression and Islamophobia that began after 9/11? Which "Muslim Lands" had America invaded before 9/11 (there were other Islamist attacks on US interests before 9/11).

We keep being fed the same "Islamic terrorism is just a backlash against the invasion of Muslim Lands" or the "Oppression of Muslims in the lands of the kuffar" trope, yet Islamic terrorism against the West started before the War on Terror.
I was born and raised here,that still means I'm Syrian. Same as people who are born and raised here but who still identity as Asian for example. What's is your point? Against stop stating the obvious. We all know Syria isn't Britain

No, it doesn't make you Syrian. Your passport says you are a Briton. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change what it is.
Original post by Good bloke
Can you please explain to me why someone would need to be a professor of Islamic studies to know what the English word Islamophobia means?

By that logic, I'd need a BSc in physics to understand what "orbit" means.

I'm talking about his extensive knowledge on Islam,keep up :wink:
You have got it the wrong way round. The idea of a World Government has been around for many decades. The word 'racism' was invented by a professional (Trotsky) to help achieve the ultimate objective of a World Government. This World Government cannot exist as long as White countries exist. White Countries must therefore be turned into 'diverse' countries, which basically means a minority of white people in them. How could they get White countries to agree to this? By telling them that they are 'racist ' if they object to it.

For the last sixty years, White countries have been bombarded with just one word, whilst the politicians bring in the immigrants deliberately in order to reduce white people to a minority in their own countries:

Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist
Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racistRacist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racis
Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist
Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racistRacist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist
Original post by napkinsquirrel
No, it doesn't make you Syrian. Your passport says you are a Briton. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change what it is.

I'm a British Syrian. Or you can also refer to me as 'bint Syria' which translates as Syrian girl or daughter of Syria :wink:

Don't compare me to a pig :mad: enough trolling for today
Original post by QE2
So what did they face before 9/11? Where was the oppression and Islamophobia that began after 9/11? Which "Muslim Lands" had America invaded before 9/11 (there were other Islamist attacks on US interests before 9/11).

We keep being fed the same "Islamic terrorism is just a backlash against the invasion of Muslim Lands" or the "Oppression of Muslims in the lands of the kuffar" trope, yet Islamic terrorism against the West started before the War on Terror.

I'm guessing life was okay before 9/12. It's only after the U.S. Decided to go to all these war and start bombing people's land and making up fake stories to get into those lands(weapons of MD) that everything just started to get out of control not to mention the west funding and backing terrorist groups
Reply 116
Original post by Bill_Gates
USA where muslims are doing quite well have some of the lowest levels of domestic terrorism. So it's clear it's an economic issue too. France has a lot of slums, racism etc.

Wish I could rep you more :frown:

Expect a personal rep from me in the next 24 hours though xD
Original post by customernotice
There is no such thing as a British Syrian. A British person is English, Scottish or Welsh.

Paper British.

Deal with it :wink:
Deal with it :wink:

Queen-Bee the Conqueror.
I'm a British Syrian. Or you can also refer to me as 'bint Syria' which translates as Syrian girl or daughter of Syria :wink:

Don't compare me to a pig :mad: enough trolling for today

Or you could choose the gender neutral 'bani'

or if you were a guy, ibn

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending