Original post by C0balt
Disgusting :unimpressed:

:lol:

U doin Bmo1 for fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
U doin Bmo1 for fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah didn't qualify + not UK citizen + I don't think staring at the paper for 3 hours is fun!
I'll settle with Kangaroo :tongue:
Original post by C0balt
Nah didn't qualify + not UK citizen + I don't think staring at the paper for 3 hours is fun!

3 and a half :wink:
Reply 423
125 hehe. But i did it at home. If i did it in school i wudve got probably 120 or 115

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very nice, did you do proper timings etc? I ran out of time sadly. I'm always that guy that keeps needing to ask for more paper lol
Original post by Bruhh
Very nice, did you do proper timings etc? I ran out of time sadly. I'm always that guy that keeps needing to ask for more paper lol

Yh i did it in an hour 15mins. So i think thats below the time but i was chilling at home so it wasnt under pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt

You can pay and do it for the bants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 426
Yh i did it in an hour 15mins. So i think thats below the time but i was chilling at home so it wasnt under pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'm obviously just slow! I always waste time on the combinatoric type questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pay to stare at the paper blankly for
Original post by Renzhi10122
3 and a half

How fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The more discussing BMO1 the merrier!
U doin Bmo1 for fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SushiBunny

You can tell when someone knows they'll get through to BMO2; they notice the ambiguity of just 'BMO'
Original post by C0balt
This year an AS student got best in school again :lol:
Disappointed I couldn't maintain the title but the kid got 110 - I wouldn't have got it! I could've gotten 105 but not 110 haha

AS kid got 95 this year from our college, but thanks to me he couldn't get best in college :biggrin: But still he has done very well, more than i scored last year.

You reckon you will solve enough to get to the infamous BMO2 😂. BMO2 ain't that bad. Just ****ing number theory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Renzhi10122
You can tell when someone knows they'll get through to BMO2; they notice the ambiguity of just 'BMO'

You know mate, technically I am year 13 so I should need the same score as you to get to BMO2. But that is unfair haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You reckon you will solve enough to get to the infamous BMO2 😂. BMO2 ain't that bad. Just ****ing number theory.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's so infamous about BMO2? I don't see what's so bad about it compared to BMO1

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's so infamous about BMO2? I don't see what's so bad about it compared to BMO1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its harder LOL. I know you won't find it hard. Btw I was being sarcastic about BMO2 being infamous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was ill on the day of the SMC paper this year which kinda messed up my performance (probably shouldn't have gone into school tbh). I scored 99 but looking at it when I was feeling better I feel like I should've been able to score about 121. :frown: Reckon it's worth me paying to sit BMO? I did it last year and it went ok, so I'd kind of like another shot. On SMC past papers I was averaging about 117.
Original post by IDValour
I was ill on the day of the SMC paper this year which kinda messed up my performance (probably shouldn't have gone into school tbh). I scored 99 but looking at it when I was feeling better I feel like I should've been able to score about 121. :frown: Reckon it's worth me paying to sit BMO? I did it last year and it went ok, so I'd kind of like another shot. On SMC past papers I was averaging about 117.

If it went OK last year then you should have a go, chances are you'll do better this year from having more experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi
I wanted to know what are the topics of Senior Maths Challenge
I will like to take the paper to improve and test my maths ability

Do i need A level maths?
Original post by bigmansouf
hi
I wanted to know what are the topics of Senior Maths Challenge
I will like to take the paper to improve and test my maths ability

Do i need A level maths?

You barely need GCSE Maths tbh - past papers here http://www.ukmt-resources.org.uk/index-tr.html
Original post by Johann von Gauss
You barely need GCSE Maths tbh - past papers here http://www.ukmt-resources.org.uk/index-tr.html

thanks

Quick Reply