The Student Room Group

Parisian blood is on right wingers' hands

We need to get to the root of the immigration issue: Right wingers.

Who tried to open borders by joining the EU? Edward Heath, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who tried to link the pound to Euro? John Major, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who accepted tens of thousands of Syrian refugees? David Cameron, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who refused to take Britain out of the EU, thus continuing unlimited immigration? David Cameron, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who pledged to have a United States of Europe? Winston Churchill, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who opened the EU up to millions of Syrians? Angela Merkel, Leader of the Christian Democratic Union of Germany.

---

Who abolished the law to make it that we can mock religions such as islam? Gordon Brown, Leader of the Labour Party.

Which party voted 2:1 to leave the European Communities? The Labour Parry.

Which major party leader is a Eurosceptic? Jeremy Corbyn, Leader of the Labour Party.

Who's ruling Greece, warning the EU of the refugees crisis? The left wing party.

---

It's time for all of us to WAKE UP and realise that rightism has created the problem of today!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meanwhile, lefties are still debating if we should condemn the attacks lest it hurt the poor feelings of muslims who weren't responsible in case it can be construed as 'islamophobic' or 'offensive'.

:smile:
The blood is on the hands of the people who massacred civilians last night.

Their bodies aren't even cold yet and you're using them as some political agenda, disgusting.
Original post by Evening
Meanwhile, lefties are still debating if we should condemn the attacks lest it hurt the poor feelings of muslims who weren't responsible in case it can be construed as 'islamophobic' or 'offensive'.

Strawman? I missed the news where they said the Labour Party is having a conference on this.

The ring wing parties have contributed if anything just as much to the situation, and that's the simple, undeniable fact no matter how many imaginary lefties you want to pull out of your behind, my dear.

Original post by harinimnida
The blood is on the hands of the people who massacred civilians last night.

Their bodies aren't even cold yet and you're using them as some political agenda, disgusting.

More disgusting than the post above yours which is very typical of many TSR posts earlier, and are based on nothing?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Strawman? I missed the news where they said the Labour Party is having a conference on this.

More disgusting than the post above yours which is very typical of many TSR posts earlier, and are based on nothing?

Last time I checked, muslim terrorists, fighting in the name of Allah, attacked and killed over 100 people in Paris, not any political government from the UK.

No, I believe both sides of the political spectrum are being completely out of order. The current thread that angers me a lot more is about Islamophobia having caused this, that one is a really REALLY stupid argument.
Original post by harinimnida
No, I believe both sides of the political spectrum are being completely out of order. The current thread that angers me a lot more is about Islamophobia having caused this, that one is a really REALLY stupid argument.

Buy Jagged Little Pill 20th anniversary edition on iTunes then.

Who tried to link the pound to Euro? Margaret Thatcher, Leader of the Conservative Party.

How is this at all relevant? If anything, the Euro would have made the UK a less attractive place to do business as the £ is strong and doing much better. If anything, its the strong £ that has led to the influx of mass immigration.

Regardless, it soft lefties with an apathetic bury the head in the sand attitude that has led to the current situation. Give it another few days and the lefties will be politicising everything again after their instant fake/mock outrage at this. Under Farage, a true right wing libertarian this would have never happened.

As for all the 'C'onservatives you mentioned, thats hilarious. The current Tories are about as conservative and right wing as Ed Miliband. A bunch of centrist idiots who have buckled on key social and economic issues.
Unfortunately i am unable to read the original post.

The blood of the innocent people of Paris is on the hands of the murder scum known as Daesh. They fervently desire to leave this world; let us make their dream come true.
Reply 9
We need to get to the root of the immigration issue: Right wingers.

Who tried to open borders by joining the EU? Edward Heath, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who tried to link the pound to Euro? Margaret Thatcher, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who accepted tens of thousands of Syrian refugees? David Cameron, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who refused to take Britain out of the EU, thus continuing unlimited immigration? David Cameron, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who pledged to have a United States of Europe? Winston Churchill, Leader of the Conservative Party.

Who opened the EU up to millions of Syrians? Angela Merkel, Leader of the Christian Democratic Union of Germany.

---

Who abolished the law to make it that we can mock religions such as islam? Gordon Brown, Leader of the Labour Party.

Which party voted 2:1 to leave the European Communities? The Labour Parry.

Which major party leader is a Eurosceptic? Jeremy Corbyn, Leader of the Labour Party.

Who's ruling Greece, warning the EU of the refugees crisis? The left wing party.

---

It's time for all of us to WAKE UP and realise that rightism has created the problem of today!

I assume this is a joke thread because it's highly offensive if not.

1) 4000 per year and not even 1000 are here by now.

2) Given that Muslims are almost all of non-EU descent and that there's no evidence we'd reduce asylum this is a void point.

3) Corbyn is so Euro-skeptic that he's already said he'll campaign for in unless workers rights go.

4) Greece is the second country of origin for this horde into Europe. The rhetoric is empty.

Also, the UK is not France and our security services have a lot more power (and after last night, the snoopers charter).
Original post by Rakas21
I assume this is a joke thread because it's highly offensive if not.

1) 4000 per year and not even 1000 are here by now.

2) Given that Muslims are almost all of non-EU descent and that there's no evidence we'd reduce asylum this is a void point.

3) Corbyn is so Euro-skeptic that he's already said he'll campaign for in unless workers rights go.

4) Greece is the second country of origin for this horde into Europe. The rhetoric is empty.

Also, the UK is not France and our security services have a lot more power (and after last night, the snoopers charter).

This is a thread made to say that letting refugees in is not exactly a left or right issue. There are supporters and opposers on both sides.
Original post by Fidus Achates
How is this at all relevant? If anything, the Euro would have made the UK a less attractive place to do business as the £ is strong and doing much better. If anything, its the strong £ that has led to the influx of mass immigration.

Regardless, it soft lefties with an apathetic bury the head in the sand attitude that has led to the current situation. Give it another few days and the lefties will be politicising everything again after their instant fake/mock outrage at this. Under Farage, a true right wing libertarian this would have never happened.

As for all the 'C'onservatives you mentioned, thats hilarious. The current Tories are about as conservative and right wing as Ed Miliband. A bunch of centrist idiots who have buckled on key social and economic issues.

'Current Tories' included Edward Heath, Margaret Thatcher, and Winston Churchill?
Original post by Evening

Source?

Not saying you're lying, given that the internet is the cess pit of the human soul and you can find virtually any repugnant thing you chose on it, but can you actually give an example where lefties are doing this?
This is a thread made to say that letting refugees in is not exactly a left or right issue. There are supporters and opposers on both sides.

Fair enough although there's a big distinction between Germany and Sweden who are polluting themselves, France who agreed to a quota and the UK where Cameron only accepted them to pander.

It's entirely possible that our 4000 per year will produce terrorists but the more of this horde (and other non-eu immigrants) are accepted, the higher the likelihood.

I blame the naive types in general for this and they exist on both sides.
Original post by GailQ
You can make any argument if you choose your evidence carefully enough.
For instance, I find it interesting that you conveniently seem to have forgotten who in Britain started the Iraq war. Though that has nothing to do with the problem, obviously
:rolleyes:

Using the argument lefty bashers like to use: Tony Blair was actually right wing and so he doesn't count. And George Bush obviously was.
You're all homosapiens. Stfu
'Current Tories' included Edward Heath, Margaret Thatcher, and Winston Churchill?

No, I'm on about the current Tories listed. They aren't even conservative ffs. The UK is a little nanny state with an elective dictatorship and neoliberal aims that appeases the populace and lets the sheep believe they have a fully functioning democracy, a fair share of the economic output and are living the dream.
Original post by GailQ
Just because he doesn't suit your definition of of left-wing (since you know, there's more than one type) doesn't change the fact that he was leader of the same Labour party you repeatedly glorify in your OP.

I'm not going to drill on you with you any further since you obviously lack the ability to comprehend the full post.
Reply 18
I don't really understand this.

The atrocity in Paris last night happened because Margaret Thatcher tried to link the pound to Euro?

Well, first of all, I don't know what you mean by link the pound to Euro. My recollection was that Thatcher was dead against monetary union. It was only when Thatcher left office in 1990 that consensus began to swing towards a pro euro position.

But regardless, W TF does this have to do with an ISIS attack in Paris 25 years later? I just don't see cause and effect here.
Original post by Howard
I don't really understand this.

The atrocity in Paris last night happened because Margaret Thatcher tried to link the pound to Euro?

Well, first of all, I don't know what you mean by link the pound to Euro. My recollection was that Thatcher was dead against monetary union. It was only when Thatcher left office in 1990 that consensus began to swing towards a pro euro position.

But regardless, W TF does this have to do with an ISIS attack in Paris 25 years later? I just don't see cause and effect here.

Oops wrong PM. It was John Major, the Leader of the Conservative Party.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending