The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

post removed

Scroll to see replies

OMG I love Big Hero 6! That bit nearly made me cry too:o: :cry2:
Last time I cried was probably Wednesday or Tuesday. Can't remember why tbh
cry frequently with the stress of AS's :s-smilie:
Yesterday, but that was involuntary; my eyes watered as I was throwing up, so I wouldn't class it as crying tbh...

I rarely actually cry, but before yesterday I'd say a few weeks ago. That was the first time in, like, years.

been so emosh lately gosh idk whats come over me
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy

Don't cry CoolCavy, A Levels won't last forever, and I'm sure you'll do great :h: :hugs:
Hmm, I'm the opposite- I never really cried over any small things as a kid, I probably cry more now than I used to. I remember once some other girls in my primary school class were telling me that it was "okay to cry when you fall over and hurt yourself" and I tried to explain that I wasn't holding it back, falling over just doesn't make me want to cry! xD

I still don't really cry very much in general, but when I do it tends to be when things happen to my favourite characters in books xD
Like I cried on public transport when Tris died in allegiant... -_-

Think the last time I cried was probably when I was re-watching the last HP film and the scene when Snape dies and you see his childhood memories, I don't know why- I didn't even like Snape that much :s-smilie:
Years ago when my parents punished me for some bull****, but this was ages ago like last decade

When I was young I would cry over small stuff, but since around the age of 15, 16, I just don't
(edited 8 years ago)
Isn't this question asked every two weeks or so?
Original post by CoolCavy

NOOO NEVER CRY!!!
I AM HERE CAVY - IF YOU EVER EVER EVER NEED A TSRIANS SHOULDER TO CRY ON - I'M HERE.

ALWAYS SMILE - FORGET STRESS!! HAPPINESS OUTWEIGHS STRESS. ALWAYS HAS. ALWAYS WILL.

SSSSMMMIIILLLLLEEEEE
THINK OF LOVE, HAPPINESS AND SMILES - AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL! :biggrin: THINK OF THE CUTE LITTLE GUINEA PIGS

LOOOVVEEE YOOOUUU :biggrin: *mwahh*
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Yesterday, but that was involuntary; my eyes watered as I was throwing up, so I wouldn't class it as crying tbh...

I rarely actually cry, but before yesterday I'd say a few weeks ago. That was the first time in, like, years.

Awh, why were you throwing up? If you don't mind me asking...
The last time I cried of sadness a lot was in like March when I had to go to hospital for a while, was told **** news by some doctors etc. But the last time I cried tears of happiness was on results day when I got better results than expected!

So all went well :biggrin:
Reply 11
last time i hit a blunt

:curious:

Original post by ravioliyears

Don't people throw up because they're ill? Idg the question :confused:
Original post by ILovePancakes

Some people force themselves to puke or puke because they're a bit too drunk..... (I'm not saying that was necessarily the case right now)
Original post by ILovePancakes

The question wasn't aimed at you; piss off.

Someone poisoned me. I think it was the user above; hence her defensiveness. :holmes:

Spoiler

The one circumstance in which even in the current day and age, it's still not acceptable for a man to cry :tongue:
I never used to cry...now I cry all the time idk why. Last cried last night hearing the news about Paris (I have a very close friend living there atm and and I panicked when I couldn't get hold of her).
The question wasn't aimed at you; piss off.

Someone poisoned me. I think it was the user above; hence her defensiveness. :holmes:

Spoiler

Awh no! Hope you have a lovely sleep today! I mean it's a Sunday - you can chillax for a bit.
Awh no! Hope you have a lovely sleep today! I mean it's a Sunday - you can chillax for a bit.

It's Saturday (don't scare me with the thought of tomorrow being a Monday! :afraid:) :tongue:

Sadly I have too much work to be doing to be able to sleep (but not too much to be able to be on TSR, go figure). But I slept well last night and feel much better today, thank you for your concern. :h:
It's Saturday (don't scare me with the thought of tomorrow being a Monday! :afraid:) :tongue:

Sadly I have too much work to be doing to be able to sleep (but not too much to be able to be on TSR, go figure). But I slept well last night and feel much better today, thank you for your concern. :h:

Haha lol. And that's okay - dw :h: :h:

Quick Reply

Latest