The Student Room Group

Comparative Texts Study (A2 Coursework)

Hi,

I'm currently debating between choices for my A2 Coursework. I have to pick 3 texts. (2 novels to compare on a common aspect or theme and 1 novel/ short text on Feminism)

I have picked Dracula for one and can either use it for the Comparative Study or the Feminism piece.

Could anyone suggest a novel to compare with Dracula or a short text for my Feminism piece please?

Thank you,

Britt2609 :smile:
Original post by Britt2609
Hi,

I'm currently debating between choices for my A2 Coursework. I have to pick 3 texts. (2 novels to compare on a common aspect or theme and 1 novel/ short text on Feminism)

I have picked Dracula for one and can either use it for the Comparative Study or the Feminism piece.

Could anyone suggest a novel to compare with Dracula or a short text for my Feminism piece please?

Thank you,

Britt2609 :smile:

Dracula can be compared with most gothic fiction: Dorian Gray, Frankenstein, The Monk, Vathek, etc.

Feminism: The Yellow Wallpaper is probably the shortest as in it's about 100 or less than 100 pages.
Reply 2
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Dracula can be compared with most gothic fiction: Dorian Gray, Frankenstein, The Monk, Vathek, etc.

Feminism: The Yellow Wallpaper is probably the shortest as in it's about 100 or less than 100 pages.

Thank you very much!! :smile: I'll have to look up The Yellow Wallpaper but it sounds good. Thanks :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending