Thankyouu, i intend on going on to physiotherapy afterwards :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by BekahMay
Hi,
I thought I would start and applicant forum for 2016, I haven't seen one so far :smile:
So what are you applying to study?
Have you got an offer yet?
Have you considered accommodation?

I'm applying to study archaeology, my college hasn't sent my ucas off so no offers from anywhere. I think if I get an offer Bangor will be my firm :smile:

im applying for applied marine biology, marine biology and marine biology with oceanography. Bangor is my first choice im hopefully getting my application sent Tuesday fingers crossed ive fallen in love with it
Reply 22
Went to the open day on Halloween and I adored it! I'm hoping to send mine off this week, so I'll be applying for Lit & Creative Writing :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by CCH0705
Went to the open day on Halloween and I adored it! I'm hoping to send mine off this week, so I'll be applying for Lit & Creative Writing :smile:

I went to that open day :smile:
I actually didnt like it as much as i thought i would, on paper it seemed great, still going to insure it though if i get an offer :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by BekahMay
I went to that open day :smile:
I actually didnt like it as much as i thought i would, on paper it seemed great, still going to insure it though if i get an offer :smile:

Yeah, I did really like it a lot but I was worried about what the night life would be like and whether it's a bit too small for me, so I think I'll put it as my insurance too! :smile:

And I could have seen you there! :tongue:
applied but haven't heard back for geography yet! Town was kinda meh but I think the uni itself makes up for it :h:
I'm not applying to Bangor, I'm just helping my friend find some threads! Good luck everyone!:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey I applied for Zoology with Evolution MZool on October 14th. I haven't received an offer yet.
I've only got a confirmation email so far, not sure if I'm gonna firm it or not it depends on my other applications.
Original post by monkey-laugh
I've only got a confirmation email so far, not sure if I'm gonna firm it or not it depends on my other applications.

Has anyone heard anything from Bangor yet or has everyone just got a confirmation E-mail?
only received a confirmation email. Applying for Psychology with Neuropsychology ☺️🙌🏽
I just received an offer today for Zoology with Evolution MZool. I applied on 14th October.
Original post by sophiejane145
Has anyone heard anything from Bangor yet or has everyone just got a confirmation E-mail?

I got the confirmation email too, but I just got an offer to do History and English Literature! I sent off my application on the 2nd of November and got an offer back an hour ago! so about 11 days it took them to get back to me, they were the last one I was waiting on too :smile: I hope you all get offers soon!
Congrats just got my offer today to study German, Spanish and Italian
Hi guys!
I've applied to Bangor to study Mental Health Nursing, I was wondering if anyone else has? I've not received an acknowledgement email from Bangor yet and they're my first choice which has me so nervous considering I've had acknowledgements from the others I've applied to!
Original post by caitlin-97
Hi guys!
I've applied to Bangor to study Mental Health Nursing, I was wondering if anyone else has? I've not received an acknowledgement email from Bangor yet and they're my first choice which has me so nervous considering I've had acknowledgements from the others I've applied to!

I would check your junk box, one of my confirmation emails was in there :smile:
Anyone heard from Bangor for Geography? I applied 4 weeks ago and have heard from everywhere but Bangor now. All I keep getting is marketing emails from them :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by Waytogo0602
Anyone heard from Bangor for Geography? I applied 4 weeks ago and have heard from everywhere but Bangor now. All I keep getting is marketing emails from them :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I applied for marine geography and I've heard nothing just waiting on them now
Original post by charj98
No I applied for marine geography and I've heard nothing just waiting on them now

Thanks for that. I was panicking a bit that it was just mine! Guess there's nothing for it but to sit and wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by Waytogo0602
Thanks for that. I was panicking a bit that it was just mine! Guess there's nothing for it but to sit and wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bangor is the only uni I haven't heard back from

Quick Reply

Latest