The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
Thank you for putting it up! I couldn't find your thread aha.

PRSOM - No problem. Thanks to you for the quote. :h:
Original post by Matrix123
PRSOM - No problem. Thanks to you for the quote. :h:

Thats alright - anything to make others feel better :h: :h:
Thats alright - anything to make others feel better :h: :h:

That's the spirit haha! :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, thanks for the awesome quotes from @0lut0 , @ravioliyears, @mil88 and @eternaforest. :smile:

Reply 426
Original post by mil88

This is really inspirational.
Here's another one :biggrin: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1447548360.110328.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi thanks for the recent quotes from @Indeterminate and @starlight82. PRSOM to both of you. Thanks. :wink:
“Each work has to pass through these stages—ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood.”
Original post by Josb
This is really inspirational.

I cried.
Posted from TSR Mobile

"Failure cannot come with persistence "-Napoleon Hill.
"Failure is unimportant.It takes courage to make a fool of yourself "-Charlie Chaplin.
"People who say it cannot be done shouldnt interrupt those who are doing it"-George Bernard Shaw.
My own inspirational words today:

Be happy and stay strong. Look in front of the mirror and SMILE. Say to yourself - 'I can do anything because I'm ****ing amazing and I'm ****ing fantabulous. I am strong, I am happy, I am loved, I am unique, I am wacky and I am beautiful. Always have been, always will be'. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love, ravioliyears
@Matrix123 I think you should make a society with this thread.....

Edit: I've created a society and its just being checked by TSR now :h: I've named it the motivational Society - for those who think optimistically and want to make others smile :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
My own inspirational words today:

Be happy and stay strong. Look in front of the mirror and SMILE. Say to yourself - 'I can do anything because I'm ****ing amazing and I'm ****ing fantabulous. I am strong, I am happy, I am loved, I am unique, I am wacky and I am beautiful. Always have been, always will be'. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love, ravioliyears

A round about way of saying what Vivekananda said:

"All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. Stand up and express the divinity within you."
Original post by nucdev
A round about way of saying what Vivekananda said:

"All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. Stand up and express the divinity within you."

That's such a beautiful quote! PRSOM
That's such a beautiful quote! PRSOM

And in a similar form:

"[......] They say, "Have faith in this fellow or that fellow", but I say, "Have faith in yourself first", that's the way.
Have faith in yourself—all power is in you—be conscious and bring it out. Say, "I can do everything.""

Quick Reply

Latest