The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jasmineredfern
Its been a week since I sent my application off and havent heard anything yet am starting to get worried

I've been waiting 7 weeks, chill your beans
have already done my LNAT too

Same here. I have not written LNAT. How was your LNAT?
Original post by LoveToArgue
I've been waiting 7 weeks, chill your beans

whoa really its just i know people who've got them in a matter of days so
Original post by DannyAlem
Same here. I have not written LNAT. How was your LNAT?

harder than the practise papers thats all i can say really
I am starting to panic, applied for Oxford, Durham, KCL, QMUL and Lancaster I think on 7 October and did LNAT on the 13th. I have received offers from QMUL and Lancaster, but I am so worried about Kings, I know that Oxford and Durham will take some more time, but since Kings is taking so long I'm worried I messed up my LNATS. Does Kings usually take a long time for Law? because a lot of other people in my school who applied for other courses already have offers
Original post by nicolewho
I am starting to panic, applied for Oxford, Durham, KCL, QMUL and Lancaster I think on 7 October and did LNAT on the 13th. I have received offers from QMUL and Lancaster, but I am so worried about Kings, I know that Oxford and Durham will take some more time, but since Kings is taking so long I'm worried I messed up my LNATS. Does Kings usually take a long time for Law? because a lot of other people in my school who applied for other courses already have offers

Did you apply for the scholarship at Kings? I applied on the 6th of October but had already done the LNAT and applied for the scholarship, you'll probably hear from KCL soon but I think they are replying to those that applied for the scholarship first!
have already done my LNAT too
how did your LNAT go? I found mine a lot harder than the practice papers and am starting to worry its just me that found it considerably more difficult
Original post by gemmabeth
Did you apply for the scholarship at Kings? I applied on the 6th of October but had already done the LNAT and applied for the scholarship, you'll probably hear from KCL soon but I think they are replying to those that applied for the scholarship first!

I didn't apply for a scholarship, I'm so anxious! I hope you get the scholarship :biggrin:
Original post by nicolewho
I didn't apply for a scholarship, I'm so anxious! I hope you get the scholarship :biggrin:

I think people who did are hearing earlier because they have to process the scholarship application as well before December! Aw thank you! I hope you get an offer!
What grades did you all get at AS? Any offers so far?
Original post by kateaustins
I've been offered AAA from Exeter on the 29th of October.
On the 17th of November Birmingham sent me an unconditional.

I'm predicted A*A*A and got AAABC last year, 10A*s at GCSE (not that they matter anyway)

Would love to know who has offers from KCL, Nottingham and Oxford.

As far as I know Oxford will give out law offers on 7th JAN after interviews which will take place on 9th,10th,11th DEC. I expect they won't start giving out interview offers until 1-2 weeks before that, so my guess is we should hear something week after next.
Original post by Pythian
I'm still waiting :'(. I received some spammy email from UCAS a moment ago. My heart jumped for a fraction of a second ... and then i realised it still says all unis are "considering" my application.

I feel like I'm in limbo ....

:frown:

When did you send off your UCAS? Which unis did you apply to? :smile: Don't worry about it, there are universities who like to take their time with giving offers :biggrin:
Original post by 198aantoniou
Hey, I sent off my UCAS 1 week ago and have applied to study law at: LSE, KCL, Queen Mary, SOAS, Surrey.

I have already received an A*AA Offer from Queen mary and am looking forward to hearing from other unis!

Helloooo @198aantoniou
It's great to see that you've applied to SOAS! :yay:I just wanted to let you and anyone else who might have applied to SOAS that we have a 2016 SOAS Application Thread which you should totally check out! :yeah:
There' you can leave emojis (we love emojis!), grace us with your presences :adore:, ask me questions, talk to other applicants (we have quite a few law applicants) or engage in some banter!

Definitely worth stopping by! But then again.... I am a little biased! :wink:

I hope to see you there!

~Mike
I think people who did are hearing earlier because they have to process the scholarship application as well before December! Aw thank you! I hope you get an offer!

I applied for the scholarship, and am yet to hear anything! Did not expect to hear from Cambridge before KCL :frown:
Original post by Mikasa_ackerman
I applied for the scholarship, and am yet to hear anything! Did not expect to hear from Cambridge before KCL :frown:

When did you apply? Yeah I bet, thats weird!
When did you apply? Yeah I bet, thats weird!

Sent my UCAS off on the 15th and applied to the scholarship on the 24th! You?
I have an offer from Bristol :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by LoveToArgue
I have an offer from Bristol :smile:

congratulations!! :smile:

what are your achieved/predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Mikasa_ackerman
Sent my UCAS off on the 15th and applied to the scholarship on the 24th! You?

I sent my UCAS on the 6th of October and applied for the scholarship a couple of days before the deadline!
Original post by binnsm
congratulations!! :smile:

what are your achieved/predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

Sure :smile: GCSEs 11A* 1A, AS 6As, A2 preds 5A*, and obvs I don't know my LNAT score

Latest

Trending

Trending