The Student Room Group

9/11 real or fake

Do u think 9/11 happened as said or do u think it was an inside job and what are ur reasonings and also give sources

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynmous
Real or fake/?!? GONE SEXUALLLL [2015] WERE THE MOON LANDINGS LEGITE?! KEK K9K Wh00p wh00p das the sound of the WOW oh baby a tripple ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!11111

Spoiler

the moon landings were fakke it's tru I saw a vid on youtub say so ask me nan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some chap on the youtube said it was all done with holograms by nasty Jewish feminists... He appeared to be standing in front of a well stocked bookshelf so he certainly seemed intelligent, needless to say I was convinced.

Steel can't melt jet fuel... wake up sheeple etc.
Original post by Joinedup
Some chap on the youtube said it was all done with holograms by nasty Jewish feminists... He appeared to be standing in front of a well stocked bookshelf so he certainly seemed intelligent, needless to say I was convinced.

Steel can't melt jet fuel... wake up sheeple etc.

hey how many books did he have if he had more than 10 books than I believe him he sounds intelligent enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ppl say so they could then start war but they secretly did it for the oil or summat

Posted from TSR Mobile
I believe the Israeli Mossad was behind 9/11
Original post by iamthetruth
I believe the Israeli Mossad was behind 9/11

Who's that and why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
Who's that and why

Mossad is the intelligence agency of Israel. Israel are known to spy on the USA there were 5 Mossad agents who were seem celebrating 9/11 and they were detained but they were later released.
Mossad is the intelligence agency of Israel. Israel are known to spy on the USA there were 5 Mossad agents who were seem celebrating 9/11 and they were detained but they were later released.

What about when Osama confessed or was that all set up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
What about when Osama confessed or was that all set up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Osama is fake. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Do u think 9/11 happened as said or do u think it was an inside job and what are ur reasonings and also give sources

Posted from TSR Mobile

It happened pretty much as stated. All the conspiracy theories have pretty much been put forward by the same sort of pseudo-scientists that deny climate change and debunked accordingly.

Anybody that believes that the planes were actually holograms, one of the more bizarre beliefs I've heard in recent days, needs their head examined.

These people are barking at the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice b8 m8

garfield did 10/12
Reply 12

LOL! So it was a Zionist conspiracy. The jews did it to provoke the US to invade Iraq. Give me a break.
Original post by Josb
Osama is fake. :rolleyes:

What do you mean?
Mossad = Mo's sad

Coincidence ??? i think not

:holmes:
Reply 15
Fake,

Osama said himself: "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons"

To who actually believes the official story, explain Building 7.
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds like a uni assignment.
WW2 real or fake? Finland real or fake? Miley Cyrus real or fake?
Reply 19
Original post by queen-bee
What do you mean?

This thread is not serious - I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending