The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's an awful photoshop, sorry.
@Stefano93

Cum back, I miss u.
Shed is salty scared.

Flamini saving the world by bringing down those chavs. What a guy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't wanna get your hopes up guys, but the Daily Star is reporting that Messi wants to flee Spain because of his tax issues, and wants to come to England. He would play for any of the big 4, but prefers Arsenal (those are his words according to the Star, which I have no reason to doubt because it's a highly reliable newspaper).

Anyway, he wants £600,000 a week. Coincide all this with Flamini becoming a billionaire, and it looks like a sure thing. I'm getting my shirt printed as we speak.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/475774/Exclusive-Chelsea-Arsenal-Man-United-Lionel-Messi-but-wants-600k
Messi leaving Barca? I don't buy it.
But the Daily Star said so.
We could buy Messi and Benzema, that way half our players would be in rehab, and the other half would be in prison.
Wenger would still bench Messi
Great. Time for us to join britexit crew.
Reply 169
About 35% of PL players are English. About 45% of currently injured PL players are English. I was wondering if this is just a snapshot and therefore not significant or if it is a real a trend, but I couldn't find long-term numbers. It also seemed too small an observation to make a thread about it, so now it's here... Anyway, 5/7 injured Arsenal players are English. Do you think that is just a coincidence or do English players tend get injured more and why?
Original post by Lúcio
Wenger would still bench Messi

"Look uh, playing Messi would kill Campbell's development."

Btw guys this is actually direct from Messi's twitter. He shopped it himself.
Reply 173
Who would we take out anyway?

Ox, Gnarby and Campbell would all start over Messi imho. Maybe we can try him as CDM next to Coq.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Messi can't be considered world class until he's done it on a cold night in Stoke
Even without this new Flamini stuff, the guy is absolutely minted through property market deals. He bought half of West Hampstead with some City people he'd met about a decade ago and made a fortune. Probably worth c.£50m already.

Shrewd little bugger, always got Bosman transfers too to maximise $$$ and has a law degree too
(edited 8 years ago)
Guys been keeping it secret from Wengz.

inb4 Arsenal owners and Flaming been conspiring together:biggrin:
ITK tools on twitter reporting that Walcott is out until feb. If it's true, and I doubt it is but I also wouldn't be surprised, we are royally effed.
Reply 178
Original post by Use Err Name
ITK tools on twitter reporting that Walcott is out until feb. If it's true, and I doubt it is but I also wouldn't be surprised, we are royally effed.

I do think he'll be out until the near year though..
Can count on some "rogues" intentionally ruining careers at Injury Football Club...

Latest