The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer from Edinburgh for IR yesterday. Still waiting on Durham and St Andrews.
Original post by perthy25
I got an offer from Edinburgh for IR yesterday. Still waiting on Durham and St Andrews.

Congrats! When did you send your application off? :smile:
Original post by 260498
Has anyone recieved offers from Loughborough, Coventry, Bournemouth, Brighton or Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an unconditional offer from Bournemouth in 2 days, and an offer from Brighton a couple of days after that
I've had offers from Liverpool, Bristol and Brighton for Geology. I received them within a week of sending my application. Still waiting on Birmingham and Leicester.
Original post by CaitlinGregory
I had an unconditional offer from Bournemouth in 2 days, and an offer from Brighton a couple of days after that

I sent my application off over 3 weeks ago and still heard nothing from Bournemouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasim_96
I sent my application off over 3 weeks ago and still heard nothing from Bournemouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you applying for though? You will definitely hear soon!!
Original post by CaitlinGregory
What are you applying for though? You will definitely hear soon!!

I applied for Computing. The only unis I'm waiting for are Bournemouth and Lancaster for Computer Science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1187
I've applied for Arabic at Leeds, Manchester, Exeter, SOAS and Westminster and sent off my application about 4/5 days ago and no offers so far... Has anyone got offers from these unis for the same/similar courses? If so, how long did it take after your application was sent off?
Original post by slothonist
Congrats! When did you send your application off? :smile:

Thanks! I sent it before the October deadline.
Bristol seems to be blitzing through replies too. I got my unconditional less then a week after i applied
Northumbria gave me an offer within two days, and Newcastle within a week.. still waiting on Leeds, Birmingham and Oxford Brookes!
I recieved my offer from Aberystwyth in less than 24 hours! I couldn't believe it 😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1192
I applied for French and politics at Bristol Birmingham Durham Exeter and Lancaster on 5th November and I've heard nothing back:frown: has anyone else got news for this course ??
Original post by krishdesai7
Bristol seems to be blitzing through replies too. I got my unconditional less then a week after i applied

Nice one, which subject?
I sent of my application to Birmingham City, Coventry, St George's, Greenwich, and UWE. Sent it off this Friday that just came, got two acknowledgements that they've got my application. Just gotta sit tight and wait now!
Original post by marinelc
I'm also applying from the US. if you don't mind me asking, what course did you apply for and what were your ap/sat grades?

I applied for international business

SAT1: 2020
SAT2: 750 Math 2, 740 World History, 660 Literature
AP Lang 4, APUSH 5

This year unless I accept Edinburgh's offer I'm taking 5 more APs (stat, both econs, US gov, and comp gov)
Anybody getting offers from Lincoln? :smile:
teeside are pretty quick.
So far they are the only one out of my 5 choices, to offer me an interview and that was 4 days after i submitted my UCAS app :smile:

still waiting to hear off: Hull and Salford but have had acknowledgement/confirm email address links with: Uclan and Cumbria (Lancaster campus)

but i guess my app is still in it's early days, as it's only been about a week since send off.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sent application off on Friday morning, got an interview for Physics at York this afternoon.
Original post by 19988
I applied for French and politics at Bristol Birmingham Durham Exeter and Lancaster on 5th November and I've heard nothing back:frown: has anyone else got news for this course ??

I'm guessing French and Politics takes longer because it'll have to go through two departments.

Latest

Trending

Trending