The Student Room Group

Is my body too muscular for girls to find attractive? Have I over-done it?

--
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Fkin ISIS member confirmed.

OP YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH THE TIME AND DATE SAYING TSR LOOKING INTO A MIRROR OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE.
(edited 8 years ago)
no waay. you are definately attractive, maybe its your confidence not yojr appearance
Its not about looks (generally speaking, to clarify).
I think the personality is the bigger issue here
Reply 5
Oh it's you again... Yeah it's the confidence that's the problem, not your looks.
Reply 6
Original post by FrankTeller1234
As many of you already know, from my previous threads, I spent an extensive amount of time, energy and money improving my looks post-high-school through cosmetic surgery, anabolic steroids and other means.

I went from this:

[

To this:

Despite the improvement in my appearance, I remain a kiss-less virgin. Do you think it could have anything to do with over-doing it in the muscle-department? Do I have the Hollywood chiseled/lean look or am I overly-muscular? Do girls find my body attractive?

no. damn i think your attractive. Dont lose self confidence over it. its not just about the way you look but the way you are as a person. if anything maybe some girls may think you're 'out of their league' like some guys think of girls.
again dont lose self confidence over it just be you.
hope this helps in some way.
keep smiling
smile 43
OP post a pic with a piece of paper saying TSR and the date.
Reply 8
Original post by Lunch Money
OP post a pic with a piece of paper saying TSR and the date.

Make it half naked as well
kek.png
Original post by Etomidate
kek.png

Apparently, he posted on those other forums himself though I don't believe that at all.
Original post by Etomidate
kek.png

Proof OP is fake!!
As many of you already know, from my previous threads, I spent an extensive amount of time, energy and money improving my looks post-high-school through cosmetic surgery, anabolic steroids and other means.

I went from this:

[

To this:

Despite the improvement in my appearance, I remain a kiss-less virgin. Do you think it could have anything to do with over-doing it in the muscle-department? Do I have the Hollywood chiseled/lean look or am I overly-muscular? Do girls find my body attractive?

dude you looooook fine asf x stop worrying
Reply 13

I went from this:

[

To this:

How old are you? what do you do?
Obviously fake.. How do you go from having brown eyes to having blue eyes...? I don't imagine you wear coloured contacts on a regular basis, do you? o.O
Reply 15
That story about toilet cubicles and asking about TV shows was pretty funny still.
I took the advice of this forum on-board and it went TERRIBLY.

I find that hard to believe.
I do wear colored contacts most of the time, yes.

I've provided in motion videos to Reddit, Sluthate and TSR... yet some people still think I'm posting pictures of myself and openly admitting to being a virgin for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTZF1AhzuI&feature=youtu.be

its because we dont have solid proof of who you really are hun x

I've provided in motion videos to Reddit, Sluthate and TSR... yet some people still think I'm posting pictures of myself and openly admitting to being a virgin for a laugh.

Stick with darker eyes, looks better!
Also, never heard of "Sluthate" before..

Proof would be having a piece of paper that said TSR, your username and the date. Not an unlisted video which you could have obtained on any site.

Quick Reply

Latest