The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He asked me outright if I liked him and I told him the truth as I figured lying would be pointless

Because it's unwomanly. That's what sluts do, isn't it?

No, and that's a stupid mentality to have in all honesty
Original post by Darien91
No, and that's a stupid mentality to have in all honesty

I've never asked a dude out before overtly. I wouldn't know how to go about it. Also, he's a work colleague I feel it would be inappropriate to engage in relationships anyway. There's no point really.

I'll leave it for now but thanks for your advice
I've never asked a dude out before overtly. I wouldn't know how to go about it. Also, he's a work colleague I feel it would be inappropriate to engage in relationships anyway. There's no point really.

I'll leave it for now but thanks for your advice

Just talk to him casually and try to get some info out of him, like if he's still interested after these years. If he says yes then you can say you feel the same and then ask if he wants to go out sometime for drinks/food or something. That's all there is to it really
Just talk to him casually and try to get some info out of him, like if he's still interested after these years. If he says yes then you can say you feel the same and then ask if he wants to go out sometime for drinks/food or something. That's all there is to it really

If I'm honest he makes me all fluttery inside and I'm too scared to talk to him. I have really bad social anxiety which doesn't help. If he talks to me I'm like 90% likely just to clam up and not say anything
I think he wants you to peg him.
Original post by Smonnie
I think he wants you to peg him.

If 'peg' means what UD says it means I don't think he is into that sort of thing
If 'peg' means what UD says it means I don't think he is into that sort of thing

Perhaps he wants you to quint him.
Original post by Smonnie
Perhaps he wants you to quint him.

Probably...
Probably...

Or katale him.
Original post by Smonnie
Or katale him.

What even does that mean? :rofl:
What about when a girl tries to make a guy jealous?

I am a guy, and this girl is trying to make me jealous - so does this mean she likes me?

Or is it completely different when a woman does this to a man?
What about when a girl tries to make a guy jealous?

I am a guy, and this girl is trying to make me jealous - so does this mean she likes me?

Or is it completely different when a woman does this to a man?

Some women will do it to see if you care about them, yes

Some will do it to get at you...
Does it mean that he likes me or he's just trying to get an ego boost?

no it means he's massively insecure if every move he makes is to get a reaction from a distant female.
Some women will do it to see if you care about them, yes

Some will do it to get at you...

So pretty much the same as men doing it then?
So pretty much the same as men doing it then?

Maybe so
Original post by King Mal
no it means he's massively insecure if every move he makes is to get a reaction from a distant female.

How else would I know if he's insecure?
If I'm honest he makes me all fluttery inside and I'm too scared to talk to him. I have really bad social anxiety which doesn't help. If he talks to me I'm like 90% likely just to clam up and not say anything

I meant text him haha so if he says he's not interested you can throw your phone away
I meant text him haha so if he says he's not interested you can throw your phone away

Bit of an over reaction lol I'd never throw my phone away over a guy xD
Highly likely , i do anyway but just ask him and find out , its not that hard xD:frown::u:
Haha, that would never work in my case.

Latest

Trending

Trending