The Student Room Group

Arabs of TSR,do you guys watch musalsal?

Scroll to see replies

@Azhar Rana
This guy killed it :biggrin:
The fus7a xD
Original post by Hamoody96
@Azhar Rana
This guy killed it :biggrin:
The fus7a xD

La Wallah? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
@Azhar Rana Where are you from?
Nope, not into musalsal, sorry :frown:

I'm disappointed ya hamoody
@Azhar Rana Where are you from?

UAE :smile:
Leeeesh?? :s-smilie:

Original post by queen-bee
I'm disappointed ya hamoody
Original post by Azhar Rana
UAE :smile:

A7lefffff!!! Enzain, wen saken?
Leeeesh?? :s-smilie:

Because I thought you would know(due to your location) and Arabs their musalsal :tongue:
Not even just one? What's trending right now in Dubai? I want to come to Abu Dhabi on holiday btw
Saba7 al- Khair
Because I thought you would know(due to your location) and Arabs their musalsal :tongue:
Not even just one? What's trending right now in Dubai? I want to come to Abu Dhabi on holiday btw

*hands up* ok ok I did catch my friends watching القياضة once. Thats all I can offer :frown:
I'm really not into musalsalat tbh. I'm more into aviation than anything else. Shoot me a question about it and I'll be delighted :biggrin: Annnd اهلاً وسهلاً our doors are always open to the world.
*hands up* ok ok I did catch my friends watching القياضة once. Thats all I can offer :frown:
I'm really not into musalsalat tbh. I'm more into aviation than anything else. Shoot me a question about it and I'll be delighted :biggrin: Annnd اهلاً وسهلاً our doors are always open to the world.

Something is better than nothing,I'll check it out! Shukran :smile:

Ooohhhh you're gonna get all the girl :mmm: do you want to be a pilot?

Oh wait,there's been an air show in Dubai? Emirates have bought more Boeing aircrafts? They look really nice. What do you like about aviation?

Thank you,I am a usual visitor to Dubai and Ajman an Sharjah but this time I was to go again to Abu Dhabi for the second time only
Something is better than nothing,I'll check it out! Shukran :smile:

Ooohhhh you're gonna get all the girl :mmm: do you want to be a pilot?

Oh wait,there's been an air show in Dubai? Emirates have bought more Boeing aircrafts? They look really nice. What do you like about aviation?

Thank you,I am a usual visitor to Dubai and Ajman an Sharjah but this time I was to go again to Abu Dhabi for the second time only

My pleasure :smile: My friends forced me to watch, but then they're always watching stuff, bas I wasn't paying attention towards the screen. All my attention was focused on the bowl of heavenly waffles in my hands :wink:
Shhhhhh that's not supposed to be said out loud. Those are bonus features :biggrin:.
I really can't decide. It's either pilot or aeronautical engineer. I'm spoilt for choice. Yes there was an airshow in Dubai, but I couldnt attend 3ashan it was too far off. I live in Ajman, plus I still aint got no car. And it's surprisingly awesome how friends with cars evaporate away silently right when I need them. :angry: No, not much activity from Emirates this year. They did place a huge order the previous airshow. I like everything about aviation. People, aircrafts, airports, jobs kull shae2.
A7lefffff!!! Enzain, wen saken?

Al Ain :u:
shabahak emarati, min wein enta?
(edited 8 years ago)

shabahak emarati, min wein enta?

:tongue:كيف رأيك؟
:tongue:كيف رأيك؟

:biggrin: عرفت من الغترة
:biggrin: عرفت من الغترة

Not necessary, anyone could do the غترة :tongue:
Calling all arabs of TSR again, post your funny arabic videos here.
@Queen Bee @Azhar Rana @Ahmed766 @z33 @saeed97
Here's mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rsciIKb3kE&feature=youtu.be
Reply 137
@Queen Bee @Azhar Rana @serah.exe @Ahmed766 @z33 @saeed97
Here's mine:

X'D

Spoiler

Original post by z33
X'D

Spoiler

Hahahahaha el7een shafeteh
It's hilarious haha xD
@Queen Bee @Azhar Rana @serah.exe @Ahmed766 @z33 @saeed97
Here's mine:

Mein Deh :biggrin:
This one's epic [video="youtube;fCK58nT-SbA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCK58nT-SbA[/video]

Quick Reply