The Student Room Group

All I can think about every second of every day is my crush

Scroll to see replies

Original post by future doctor x
How do you know her like through school and stuff and if so it can be a bit hard do you see her everyday is she in your lessons or just someone u see around in school I understand u I have exact same feelings I think about my crush all the time but its pretty normal thats what a crush is bt try not to obsess about her and just distract yourself or go tell her so u can do somet about it

Shes in my private study but not my lessons. I wanna approah her but she always seems very focused on studying or reading a book and I dont wanna disturb her
I had a nice dream about her last night. We were laughing and chatting and flirting together and I felt so happy to be with her and see her smile. It was very vivid and I remember it well which is unusual usually I forget my dreams quickly and they aren't vivid at all. Ive been trying to resist the temptation to go on forums and post about her but when I had that dream I just wanted to tell someone about it because it felt really nice and warm and fuzzy. It took me a while to figure out it was just a dream but when I did figure it out I felt sad
Original post by Forumaddict
I had a nice dream about her last night. We were laughing and chatting and flirting together and I felt so happy to be with her and see her smile. It was very vivid and I remember it well which is unusual usually I forget my dreams quickly and they aren't vivid at all. Ive been trying to resist the temptation to go on forums and post about her but when I had that dream I just wanted to tell someone about it because it felt really nice and warm and fuzzy. It took me a while to figure out it was just a dream but when I did figure it out I felt sad

There's absolutely nothing that any of us can do about your weird obsession. Please stop posting.
Original post by georgiaswift
There's absolutely nothing that any of us can do about your weird obsession. Please stop posting.

I know but I like to get my thoughts out and tell someone how I feel it doesn't really matter who and I cant tell anyone in real life for fear of mockery and resulting isolation
I had a crush on this girl for 3 years
I asked her out she said no
I then developed 5 crushes in the space of two weeks and asked them all out and got rejected again :lol:
Then i have had crushes that all seem to last a year max :lol: only thing is that i dont ask them out or talk to them :indiff:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I had a crush on this girl for 3 years
I asked her out she said no
I then developed 5 crushes in the space of two weeks and asked them all out and got rejected again :lol:
Then i have had crushes that all seem to last a year max :lol: only thing is that i dont ask them out or talk to them :indiff:

mine has been for like 6 months now but my feelings are getting much stronger recently
mine has been for like 6 months now but my feelings are getting much stronger recently

Ok maybe talk to her :h:
Ok maybe talk to her :h:

we have talked before but only briefly, I wanna talk to her some more sooooooooooo badd but running out of time and so nervous ahasujhusdhudi
we have talked before but only briefly, I wanna talk to her some more sooooooooooo badd but running out of time and so nervous ahasujhusdhudi

You can talk to her about anything tbh
Just try and get her digits and you can chat some more
I know it is easy to talk to girls and i have maby friends that are girls but i just dont talk to my crushes for some reason :sad:
You can talk to her about anything tbh
Just try and get her digits and you can chat some more
I know it is easy to talk to girls and i have maby friends that are girls but i just dont talk to my crushes for some reason :sad:

So I sit next to her, make eye contact, whats the next thing I do??? like what exact words should I say
Shes so perfect. The most amazing girl ever, the first thing I do when I get in is run upstairs to lay in bed and cuddle my pillow inagining its her. I wish so so so so so much I could spend even just 1 day with her, I would trade 10 years of my life for 1 day with her

Lol this is a ****ing massive crush, reminds me of my days when my EX dumped me. This is really unhealthy my friend, people who do this are the one who sre heartbroken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I sit next to her, make eye contact, whats the next thing I do??? like what exact words should I say

Ask her how did she find the exam
Ask her if she did the HW
Ect. Just talk about the same things you chat with guys except football unless she is into it (if she is, she is a Keeper :teehee: pun intended )
Ask her how did she find the exam
Ask her if she did the HW
Ect. Just talk about the same things you chat with guys except football unless she is into it (if she is, she is a Keeper :teehee: pun intended )

we take different subjects
we take different subjects

if you dont think you can ask her out the only thing you can do is masturbate while thinking about her.
You need to get help because this is not healthy. It's an obsession and it will only get worse. If your crush saw these threads, she wouldn't say 'oh forumaddict, I love you', she'd RUN LIKE HELL because you're creepy and weird!! You said you can't talk to people in real life about this because they'd mock you. This shows that you know your behaviour isn't normal. Talk to a school counsellor, or at the least an adult you trust
Shes so perfect. The most amazing girl ever, the first thing I do when I get in is run upstairs to lay in bed and cuddle my pillow inagining its her. I wish so so so so so much I could spend even just 1 day with her, I would trade 10 years of my life for 1 day with her

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Diplomat.
if you dont think you can ask her out the only thing you can do is masturbate while thinking about her.

I can't do that, I don't like sexualising her in that way she is special not some sort of sex object
I can't do that, I don't like sexualising her in that way she is special not some sort of sex object

LMAO sex object? a dildo is a sex object. a vibrator is a sex object. Having a little fap over a girl doesn't make her a sex object.
Original post by The Diplomat.
LMAO sex object? a dildo is a sex object. a vibrator is a sex object. Having a little fap over a girl doesn't make her a sex object.

she isn't just something i have a little gap over. she's super special. she's the most amazing person ever and to masturbate to her would be relegating her to something less than what she deserves. I don't have sexual thoughts about her only romantic thoughts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending