The Student Room Group

If you were paid £1million a year to stay celibate for life would you?

Scroll to see replies

fk bishes get money
Original post by navarre
No. Money isn't everything, and to give up something like sex for it would make me feel like I'm missing something.

Money is love

Money is life...
Original post by Foo.mp3
How lame :s-smilie:

It's a mode of prostitution, aye. Primarily it's soliciting/curb crawling/operating a brothel that are illegal, owt else goes/the authorities turn a bit of a blind eye

Haha. I have my moments :whip:

I get used to it. I've been called a 'sharmoota' a few times. It's usually from the most unappealing men who attend.

Hmm I wouldn't risk my life in that way tbh.

I didn't realise :innocent:
I'm doing just fine without sex.

Money could come in useful :h:
Original post by driftawaay
Honestly, I would murder babies for that kind of money, but giving up pussy for eternity? No. I'd rather be on benefits + get pussy.

Disturbing...
Well, it's not any different to my life at the moment so yeah. Bring on the money.
Wouldn't change my life in any way so yes
Original post by ellie0497
Money is love

Money is life...

Not really. Heck, it comes a solid third of selfish motivations, after sex and power.
Original post by navarre
Not really. Heck, it comes a solid third of selfish motivations, after sex and power.

Money=power
money + power>sex
Original post by ellie0497
Money=power

If that were true, Tywin Lannister would be king.
Original post by navarre
If that were true, Tywin Lannister would be king.

Lmao well with money you can get yourself out of trouble because of the power and influence you have :wink:
No, I can't resist a big juicy banana :perv: I've been on celibate for the past 7 years and doubt I would last long :mmm:
Tbh I'd struggle to go celibate/no sexual activity whatsoever for a year even if somebody gave me a million to do it.
I'd do a lot for £1 million but I'd fail at that
I'd rather have homosexual sex once a year for a million(and have heterosexual sex any time I want) rather than stay celibate for life (and I'm not doing either as I'm not gay).

Quick Reply

Latest