The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mckamp
Not sure, its so hard to say, I fully answered 1,2 and 5 and did about half of 3 so I was happy with how much I did, just not massively confident it is all right

Did you receive an invitation to interview yet? Is MAT already marked?
Reply 5161

Well I have now! Thank you so much
Reply 5162
Original post by ForeignStudent32
Did you receive an invitation to interview yet? Is MAT already marked?

I haven't heard back yet but it is two weeks since the MAT was sat so I'm guessing they are probably still marking it? That's a complete guess though
Original post by mckamp
I haven't heard back yet but it is two weeks since the MAT was sat so I'm guessing they are probably still marking it? That's a complete guess though

Marking is complete, shortlisting is in progress, notifications next week
Original post by skylake
Not that I've heard of. I'm applying for E&M there, really nervous at the moment aha, you?

same, how you feeling about your chance of interview?
Reply 5165
Original post by Eux
Marking is complete, shortlisting is in progress, notifications next week

Thanks a lot for this, can I ask how you know?
Original post by mckamp
Thanks a lot for this, can I ask how you know?

gavinlowe, one of the CompSci tutors is active on this site, he let us know on the Oxford MAT 2015 thread. He also said the average was 43
Original post by athina.k
Did anyone apply to Worcester? E&M applicant here!

Yup, PPE though :h:
Original post by Eux
gavinlowe, one of the CompSci tutors is active on this site, he let us know on the Oxford MAT 2015 thread. He also said the average was 43

But how do you know notification starts next week. They might shortlist for many weeks.
Original post by PinkGrape
No, I've heard nothing apart from the standard "we've received your application" email. I'm applying for Geography! Keep me informed if you hear anything, feeling nervous also:wink:

I don't think any geography interviews are announced yet... or so I hope
Original post by athina.k
omg how did you do in the TSA? I did so badly I'm so angry at myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont be angry until you get notified, never know wht might happwn
Original post by Patrick Gekko
same, how you feeling about your chance of interview?

I don't really know to be honest. I fell my TSA didn't go too well but my grades are okay and perhaps the TSA didn't go as bad as I thought. I guess I'll wait and see. And yourself?
Has anyone else got a biological sciences interview?

I heard that I'd got one at Brasenose a few days ago.
Original post by ForeignStudent32
But how do you know notification starts next week. They might shortlist for many weeks.

I literally just said
Reply 5174
Original post by abbiemca_
I'm still waiting for an interview/rejection, have you heard back?

No not yet, which college you applied to?
Original post by Tweald
No not yet, which college you applied to?

Merton, how about you?
Reply 5176
Original post by mttailz
Has anyone else got a biological sciences interview?

I heard that I'd got one at Brasenose a few days ago.

Congrats :smile: Yes, I have some interviews for St. Peter's and Christ church. When did you receive your invitation email?
Original post by Ambre
Congrats :smile: Yes, I have some interviews for St. Peter's and Christ church. When did you receive your invitation email?

I heard on Friday. I've only heard from Brasenose though, I haven't been told where my other interview is at. Congratulations for getting the interview. When did you hear?
Reply 5178
Original post by mttailz
I heard on Friday. I've only heard from Brasenose though, I haven't been told where my other interview is at. Congratulations for getting the interview. When did you hear?

Thanks, I heard on Monday. Maybe you have your interviews at brasenose only?
Original post by abbiemca_
Merton, how about you?

I'm also applying to Merton, and if I remember correctly the email for it said that interview invitations for Merton wouldn't come out before November 23rd, so both of us have six days (at the least) before we know whether we got interviews.

Latest

Trending

Trending