The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Applicants for BA Fashion Marketing Fall 2016

Applicants for BA Fashion Marketing Fall 2016

Is anyone considering this course or has already applied? We can share our process through this hopefully!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi
I am applying for BA Fashion Marketing for 2016, how is everything going for you ?

:smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied! :smile: Where are you applying?
Reply 3
I am still awaiting a reference from my tutor so my application will probably be submitted in january :frown:

i have only applied for two because i only really want to go to one which is northampton but i applied for Nottingham trent as well even though i am thinking of taking it off, i am not quite sure yet . i am taking a bit of a risk.

where are you applying to ?:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by TiaC33
Hi
I am applying for BA Fashion Marketing for 2016, how is everything going for you ?

:smile:

I have applied already, I also applied to university of Leeds, u of Manchester , u of Southampton, Falmouth university for the same course. I have offers from Leeds and Manchester so far, but I really want an offer from UAL
Reply 5
Original post by abipars
I've applied! :smile: Where are you applying?

I have applied already, I also applied to UAL,
university of Leeds, u of Manchester , u of Southampton, Falmouth university.
Reply 6
Original post by Elena____
I have applied already, I also applied to UAL,
university of Leeds, u of Manchester , u of Southampton, Falmouth university.

Pretty similar to me. I chose U of Southampton, U of Leeds, u of Winchester, Westminster and UAL. So far I have offers fromSouthampton, Leeds and Winchester. Do you have any yet? Which do you want as your firm/insurance?
Reply 7
Original post by abipars
Pretty similar to me. I chose U of Southampton, U of Leeds, u of Winchester, Westminster and UAL. So far I have offers fromSouthampton, Leeds and iWinchester. Do you have any yet? Which do you want as your firm/insurance?

I have offers from Leeds and Manchester, right now I think Leeds because their requirement is quite low, but I need to see the other responses before any decisions are made
Reply 8
I have offers from Leeds and Manchester, right now I think Leeds because their requirement is quite low, but I need to see the other responses before any decisions are made

I think Leeds also looks like a really nice place to study. Apparently the offer rate for lcf fashion marketing is 27% and they don't give offers out until much later on.. So frustrating.
Reply 9
Original post by abipars
I think Leeds also looks like a really nice place to study. Apparently the offer rate for lcf fashion marketing is 27% and they don't give offers out until much later on.. So frustrating.

Yeah they don't start reviewing applications until January 15th and people usually get responses during mid February. The wait is killing me too
Reply 10
Yeah they don't start reviewing applications until January 15th and people usually get responses during mid February. The wait is killing me too

I'm just hoping I have enough work experience etc for them to consider me..
Reply 11
Where did you get work experience ?
i am looking at the moment

Original post by abipars
I'm just hoping I have enough work experience etc for them to consider me..
Reply 12
Original post by TiaC33

Isn't it a bit late?
Reply 13
Original post by TiaC33

I did a few journalism projects covering a festival for the local paper, volunteered in a school and on a summer fashion school and I spent a week in London interning at new look head office in the marketing department
Reply 14
yeah that's what i thought but even if i can get any work experience then i guess it would at least help me have an understanding , plus i can always talk about work experience that i have coming up in my personal statement

Isn't it a bit late?
Reply 15
aww that is really good, i am finding it hard to get it and it is weird as i am surrounded by central but i think if i can anything it would be ideal.

Original post by abipars
I did a few journalism projects covering a festival for the local paper, volunteered in a school and on a summer fashion school and I spent a week in London interning at new look head office in the marketing department
Reply 16
Original post by TiaC33
aww that is really good, i am finding it hard to get it and it is weird as i am surrounded by central but i think if i can anything it would be ideal.

If you can't get any fashion related experiences then just try some volunteering, in a local art class in your old high school or junior school etc? Anything helps!
Reply 17
That's a good idea , i think if i can find something to do throughout the holidays that would be good. Thank you :smile:

Original post by abipars
If you can't get any fashion related experiences then just try some volunteering, in a local art class in your old high school or junior school etc? Anything helps!
Reply 18
Original post by TiaC33
yeah that's what i thought but even if i can get any work experience then i guess it would at least help me have an understanding , plus i can always talk about work experience that i have coming up in my personal statement

Yeah that should be okay :smile: good luck:h:
Reply 19
Thank you :smile:
Good luck with next year

Yeah that should be okay :smile: good luck:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending