The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by whofromwhoville
My friend has had one from York

Thanks for the reply, do you know the other universities that they have applied to?
Anyone have offers for economics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else had all their offers? And if you have, how long are you going to leave it before replying? My college has told me to wait before responding, even though I know exactly where I want to go
Original post by C_M_1
Thanks for the reply, do you know the other universities that they have applied to?

Durham, Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester
Reply 1284
Durham, Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester

Thank you, I have applied to Durham and Lancaster also. Do you know what College your friend had selected for Durham?
Original post by C_M_1
Thank you, I have applied to Durham and Lancaster also. Do you know what College your friend had selected for Durham?

Sorry I dont! I know that its her fifth choice and shes not bothered about getting in there. Also, do you know that Durham have a reputation for not responding until after the January deadline?
Lancaster should reply pretty quickly, I got my offer from there within 2 weeks of them getting my application
Reply 1286
Sorry I dont! I know that its her fifth choice and shes not bothered about getting in there. Also, do you know that Durham have a reputation for not responding until after the January deadline?
Lancaster should reply pretty quickly, I got my offer from there within 2 weeks of them getting my application

Ok thank you for the response, I am still awaiting an offer for Lancaster and my other universities which are Surrey (twice), Sheffield, Lancaster and Durham. May I ask what you have applied for at Lancaster?
Original post by TR0
Does anyone know about Scottish Uni's???

I have an unconditional offer from Glasgow for Business & Management and Russian
Anyone got Politics and International Relations offers from Southampton, Reading, UEA or Nottingham? Or Politics from Leeds?
Original post by C_M_1
Ok thank you for the response, I am still awaiting an offer for Lancaster and my other universities which are Surrey (twice), Sheffield, Lancaster and Durham. May I ask what you have applied for at Lancaster?

English Literature and Creative Writing :smile:
Original post by Gracemarielewis
Wow good luck! I had an acknowledgment from Swansea today for Physics I applied yesterday! Let us know if you hear from Bristol/ Cardiff!

I will! Also good luck with Swansea! I have a friend that applied there for physics, looks really nice :smile:
I know this is my first post here - I applied for Biochemistry BSc in October, and I received offers from Warwick and Worcester within a week of sending it away. Last week I received an offer from Birmingham, and I tonight received an offer from Nottingham. Just waiting on Cardiff for a final offer! :pinch:
Waiting for responses from Sheffield, Liverpool, Exeter, Newcastle and Leeds for Law. (With Philosophy at Liverpool & International and European Law at Sheffield). Sent the application off on Friday :biggrin:
Original post by TR0
Does anyone know about Scottish Uni's???

Which ones have you applied to?
I've applied to two Scottish universities, Glasgow and Strathclyde, and they are the only ones I have had offers from so far. My application went off last Thursday and I received an offer from Glasgow the following day and then got my offer from Strathclyde yesterday so they seem to be doing well. I guess it just depends what you are applying for!
Original post by jamix
Has anyone received any offers for Pharmacology yet? I sent my application off on November 6th and was offered a conditional from Liverpool on the 10th and Leeds Beckett (Biomedical physiology/pharmacology) on the 12th. Still waiting to hear back from Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh.

I've had Pharmacology offers from both Glasgow (pharmacology) and Strathclyde (pharmacology and biochemistry) so far. Still waiting on KCL, UCL and Manchester.
Applied on Monday, had an offer from Aberystwyth yesterday, and acknowledgment from Swansea yesterday and an acknowledgment from Cardiff this morning.
Reply 1296
Have offers from Warwick, Exeter, Leicester and Liverpool for Law LLB. Still waiting on York! Applied on 5th of Nov.
Hey has anyone got an offer from Sheffield Hallam? I've applied for LLB(hons) Law and I've only had an acknowledgement email so far! Feeling very nervous... :tumble:
Original post by sokm
Have offers from Warwick, Exeter, Leicester and Liverpool for Law LLB. Still waiting on York! Applied on 5th of Nov.

How fast were each of these replying? And congrats :smile:
Anyone else got an offer from Exeter for Modern Languages?? I found out on Monday :smile:

Latest