The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
I do think he'll be out until the near year though..

I will have no words if he's out for that long. All because Wenger didn't let him warm up..
Original post by Use Err Name
I will have no words if he's out for that long. All because Wenger didn't let him warm up..

onus is really on the player to warm properly if he's coming on tbh guaranteed if it had been a bigger game Theo would have insisted on warming up better. I'm convinced Ox didn't warm up properly either, which says alot about him and his attitude. There's no way you break down that early in the game with no major contact
How long until he blames an international manager?
Reply 184
Original post by The Shed End
How long until he blames an international manager?

Better than conspiring that the football association as some sort of a campaign against him tbh

Didn't your guy once blame computers too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
Imagine man had a say on the Paris attacks..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Walcotts a big miss. Ox just makes up the numbers tbh.
Original post by Use Err Name
ITK tools on twitter reporting that Walcott is out until feb. If it's true, and I doubt it is but I also wouldn't be surprised, we are royally effed.

He won't start another game this season imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just saw Wenger in the stands at England v France
Reply 189
We really, really really need to rest Alexis. He was a doubt for the game yesterday and yet still played a full 90 minutes.. he's looked so tired recently
Would swap Ox for Bolasie in a heartbeat. Dude needs to go on loan somewhere, after all 'he's only 22'.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Would swap Ox for Bolasie in a heartbeat. Dude needs to go on loan somewhere, after all 'he's only 22'.

But the bant when he's with Jenko :frown:
Reply 192
I would keep Ox. We don't need to sell him, there's absolutely no reason why we should either. It's not like he's getting game time anyway - and he's still so young.

Best thing would be to loan him out for a season, he's really talented and has the potential to come good.
Reply 193
Would also prefer Gnabry over Campbell. Poor lad isn't having thefts of times at West Brom is he

His injury came at the worst possible time, he was doing so well before it.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
after all 'he's only 22'.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 195
Why isn't Welblack back ffs, he's better than Ox at least.
Original post by AR_95
Why isn't Welblack back ffs, he's better than Ox at least.

Him back and on the right, Walcott rotating with Giroud upfront, Ramsey rotating with Cazorla in the middle and everyone else as you would expect would be our strongest team. Can't wait for him to be back.
Reply 197
Our strongest team would not have Welbeck near the starting XI lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Our strongest team would not have Welbeck near the starting XI lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Him over Rambo anyday.

Ramsey's a wasted player on the right. People always say he combines nicely with Bellerin but it's still ridiculously unbalanced to have that right flank so open when Rambo drifts in.

Otherwise Ox isn't performing, Walcott needs to be saved as an upfront alternative, and Campbell isn't Arsenal standard.
Careful. If you look at a laptop and say "Welbeck is crap" five times, @sevchenko will appear and kill you.

Latest