The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by hellothisisme
How fast were each of these replying? And congrats :smile:

Thank you, hope you are receiving offers as well! Warwick replied after a day, Liverpool after 5 days, Leicester & Exeter after 12 days :smile:
Original post by sokm
Thank you, hope you are receiving offers as well! Warwick replied after a day, Liverpool after 5 days, Leicester & Exeter after 12 days :smile:

You're welcome!! And ah, of those, I've applied to Liverpool and Exeter (last Friday) so today is day 5- hopefully something will come along soon haha, thanks!
Original post by Saga1997
Anyone else got an offer from Exeter for Modern Languages?? I found out on Monday :smile:

I've applied but haven't heard anything yet. What languages and what predicted grades?
Reply 1303
You'll need at least 3 B's.
Reply 1304
Original post by claraoswin114
I've had Pharmacology offers from both Glasgow (pharmacology) and Strathclyde (pharmacology and biochemistry) so far. Still waiting on KCL, UCL and Manchester.

Still waiting to hear from Leeds and Edinburgh but I've been invited to an interview for Manchester on 2nd December
Original post by 19988
Oh yeah that's true, thank you that's reassuring !! Plus I got an offer from Lancaster last night ☺️

Congratulations!
I have applied for English language at Anglia Ruskin, Roehampton, Reading, Hertfordshire and Essex. Everywhere has been very fast...except Essex! I have received offers from the other 4 in the 4 days since I sent my application but Essex haven't even acknowledged my application! Very annoying since it's where I actually want to go. Does anyone know how long Essex usually take?
(edited 8 years ago)
Received 4/5 offers now!!!

Still waiting for Leeds to reply, which is so frustrating as it will probably be my firm if I get an offer. Does anyone know if they take longer to respond if you're eligible for the Access scheme?
Got offers for English from King's, Southampton and Nottingham, just waiting on Cambridge and Exeter!
Original post by hannahjw
I've applied but haven't heard anything yet. What languages and what predicted grades?

French, Spanish and Beginners' Portugese

34 IB pts and 6,6 in HL French and Spanish suppose equivalent would be AAB
Original post by scrawlx101
got 5/5 offers :smile:UEA - ABBLoughborough -AABEssex - BBB(lower offer)Portsmouth - BBBLiverpool- BBB

Congratulations! How long did Essex take to reply?
Original post by Eliseee_
Received 4/5 offers now!!!

Still waiting for Leeds to reply, which is so frustrating as it will probably be my firm if I get an offer. Does anyone know if they take longer to respond if you're eligible for the Access scheme?

Congratulations! What have you applied for? :smile:
Original post by Emily May
I applied to Reading for Geography and they replied within 4 days of me applying, so they'll be back to you soon.

Hi Emily,

I am currently doing Human and Physical Geography and am really enjoying it, so if you have any questions about how I'm getting on with the course, campus, or anything else feel free to ask.

Emma :smile:
2nd year Human and Physical Geographer
Original post by Jasmine21898
Congratulations! How long did Essex take to reply?

3 weeks
Original post by scrawlx101
3 weeks

Ah okay, I wont worry just yet then! :') thank you :smile:
Got an offer for Law today from Newcastle :smile: (AAA)- sent my application off on Friday so it took around 5 days?? Still waiting for Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds and Exeter.
Hi :biggrin: I got my offer in less then 3 hours as well, I applied for international management with a year of study abroad and placement. :biggrin: btw congratulations
Warwick is doing well this year.
Offer from Nottingham for PPE, AAA is what they're asking for. Sent application off on the October deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Laurenafenete
Aww thank you! I knew it would be risky applying to York (applied for physics) and funny enough the rejection notification was round about the same time I happened to be on the York campus, I was visiting a friend.

Hi, congratulations on your Loughborough offer! Can I ask what your predicted grades were?

Thank you.
Original post by m_james
Sent my application to Lincoln well over a week ago and haven't even had an acknowledgement yet.

Maybe they're just taking their time with the Pharmacy applicants. Hope you both get offers soon! (:

My offer came through for Lincoln as soon as Track went back up, a day since applying!

Latest

Trending

Trending