The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5260
Original post by millieellen
Has anyone received any interviews for history? Been so nervous since the HAT don't know how much longer I can last!

Nope I've had nothing! I reckon it'll be next week :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5261
Has anyone received any interviews for history? Been so nervous since the HAT don't know how much longer I can last!

I haven't received an interview/rejection yet and the wait is killing me. Also, how did you find the HAT?
Original post by lucy_98
Haven't heard of anyone receiving offers for Balliol for Law yet, not sure If I've commented on your post already but I've also applied for Law at Balliol. Hey :smile:

Hi! That's a relief; I saw last year that interviews for Law came in around 22nd - 27th November, so maybe there's a little longer to wait. Where else have you applied? And what were your results, if you don't mind sharing?
Reply 5263
Any offers from Worcester yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have the link for the interviews thread for this year? Thanks!
@Pars12 @polarmaple @Jess_x

Apologies, wasn't aware that they sent them out :tongue:
Original post by Saga1997
Does anyone have the link for the interviews thread for this year? Thanks!

Here it is!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3728799
Original post by cakeislife
French at new college, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get an interview though :frown:

Hi! French and Beginners' Portugese applicant here

Still no word on interview or rejection yet either :/
Original post by V.Puzzled
I got invited for a Law interview at Magdalen !!!!!!!!! (about half an hour ago :biggrin:)
Original post by npstudent
Just got an interview for Law at St Catz!
Original post by applying2skool
Just got an interview invitation for Law with French Law!!! :smile:Had originally applied to Magdalen, but I just got an email saying Lady Margaret Hall rather than Magdalen would interview me.Overjoyed about this, best of luck to all of you!
Original post by kwh
Law interview at st Anne's! Originally applied for magdalen but ah well 😂

Oh my days congrats! anyone heard about law from merton? or merton in general? can't wait another 2 weeks fro a rejection!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LoveToArgue
I applied for the exact same and have heard nothing yet either!

Hi, posting for the first time. I've applied to Univ for Law too. Haven't heard anything yet :s-smilie:
Hi! Someone sayd that the average MAT score was 43 so it must be marked. I hope we'll hear any day something.
Original post by binnsm
Got an interview for Law also, at Brasenose! Has anyone else?

Yup! Received an email a few hours ago
After checking TSR religiously for weeks, I got an interview invitation today!! (Law at St Peter's). I'm still shaking! Congrats to the other lawyers and can't wait to see you in December! :-) <3
Original post by mazzaion
I got an interview for Classics II at Corpus Christi! :biggrin:

Congrats! Still waiting to hear from Worcester for this course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Jesus yet? (I do mean the college, though the son of God may be of use to me rn ngl)

Also, anyone got an interview for philosophy? -I am applying for the joint theology course :smile:
Original post by Britha
Hi! Someone sayd that the average MAT score was 43 so it must be marked. I hope we'll hear any day something.

I'm being a lil hopeful
Yeah and track is down Friday to Monday! I didn't find it too horrendous but I did the HECO question so didn't have to do question 2 thankfully!
Original post by LI09
I haven't received an interview/rejection yet and the wait is killing me. Also, how did you find the HAT?
Reply 5278
Yeah and track is down Friday to Monday! I didn't find it too horrendous but I did the HECO question so didn't have to do question 2 thankfully!

I really didn't like the last question on ramtranus (no idea how to spell his name). I can't even recall what I wrote for that question, it's such a blur.
Original post by Ambre
Thanks, I heard on Monday. Maybe you have your interviews at brasenose only?

I don't think so, I think they tell me when I'm there. Also I really hope that it isn't the only one because I heard somewhere that there's usually about 23 applicants for four places at Brasenose :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending