The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could we have more info on the models/engines?
:facepalm2:
Be glad you dont have to use a bus everyday with 100 other people chatting like mad
Are there fines if you cancel? If nope and you can afford it then go for it lol.
Reply 4
Well, if you want a porsche then get a porsche. - It really isn't that difficult. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls will like the porshe more. Not you.
Reply 6
Get a Fiat Punto girls love that the most
Reply 7
Original post by Awesome Genius
Girls will like me more if I have a porsche isnt it?

Girls will like you more if you stop going on about money and actually develop a personality.
Reply 8
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Be glad you dont have to use a bus everyday with 100 other people chatting like mad

go away bus peasant
Reply 9
Original post by Jenx301
Girls will like you more if you stop going on about money and actually develop a personality.

I has personality can I has girlfriend?
Original post by nohomo
go away bus peasant

Well it is better than using a cycle:colonhash:
lol i thought his life decision was whether he should gift the BMW to a servant or maid.

well not exactly spot on but its about the BMW so im partially correct :tongue:
Original post by drumsticks
Could we have more info on the models/engines?

Yeah it's a BMW M4 Coupe specced up like mad. Only thing not on it is the ceramic brakes.

vs

A Porsche 911 991 Carrera Mk2 Coupe. Not the S, hardly any extras - just upgraded steering, parking sensors, PDK.

Both brand new
Reply 13
Get an Aston Martin you fag
Original post by hihihihihi
Are there fines if you cancel? If nope and you can afford it then go for it lol.

I would lose my deposit for the BMW, which is £500
I hoped this was about you leaving TSR. I shouldn't of got my hopes up.

Trying to be srs, just do whatever you can tbh. I wouldn't spend that much money on a car (and I like cars) but its your life and such.
What are you gonna do with the BMW if you buy a new car?
How about you get both and give them both to me?
No more servant for you then
Original post by toonervoustotalk

**** the bus - try taking the London underground into town every morning with BO in your face and high school kids continuously pressing the button to open the closing doors.

Latest