The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by freya49
Me too!! :h: I guess I'll see you there??

Yes definitely! You're the first person for Corpus I've met on this thread :')

Original post by madsparrow
Congrats! Still waiting to hear from Worcester for this course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much :smile: Good luck to you!
Reply 5281
Original post by gemmabeth
Has anyone heard anything from New College/law at New?

nope not yet
waiting for Law with Spanish Law at New :smile:
Rejection Brasenose Law, achieved 3 A*s A and A* EPQ so I'm guessing I flopped the LNAT
Original post by dandlessss
Rejection Brasenose Law, achieved 3 A*s A and A* EPQ so I'm guessing I flopped the LNAT

Damn... That is so unfortunate :frown:

Don't worry you'll get into a solid uni with those grades anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dandlessss

That sucks, but you will do well wherever you end up going. Good luck.
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Anyone heard from Pembroke for Law? Cannot stand the wait 😭

Hey, I've applied to Pembroke for Law as well but haven't heard back yet, all these law interviews are making me so nervous!!
Original post by Saga1997
Hi! French and Beginners' Portugese applicant here
G
Still no word on interview or rejection yet either :/

Yay! Someone doing the same course as me! I haven't heard either. Which course have you applied to?
Congratulations to everyone who's received an offer! I'm off to pray for PPE invitations to come out soon
Does anyone know when we will be hearing from maths/joint schools? or any dates from last year?

Good luck and well done to everyone with interviews! x
Original post by bcmh
Any offers from Worcester yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've not heard anything yet... stressing majorly😕 what did you apply for?
Original post by millieellen
Yeah and track is down Friday to Monday! I didn't find it too horrendous but I did the HECO question so didn't have to do question 2 thankfully!

How did you find the HECO section??
Original post by haien910
Does anyone know when we will be hearing from maths/joint schools? or any dates from last year?

Good luck and well done to everyone with interviews! x

last year we got told about a week and a half or so before interview and since interview was mid december... we only got told early december/late november? If I remember rightly?
Reply 5292
Original post by mia0014
I've not heard anything yet... stressing majorly😕 what did you apply for?

I hate not knowing! And biochemistry, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The last two parts of that question killed me, like how do you have half of a sheep I couldn't get over that!
Original post by the___jackal
How did you find the HECO section??
Original post by bcmh
I hate not knowing! And biochemistry, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!! Maybe see you at interviews (hopefully) :smile:
Original post by ranayounis
Hey, I've applied to Pembroke for Law as well but haven't heard back yet, all these law interviews are making me so nervous!!

Same!! 😁😁😁
Has anyone heard for History and politics at St Hildas? Or simply course or college in general?
Pretty much struggling with waiting weeks for a rejection after really struggling with the HAT!
Original post by jakebasty
Has anyone heard from Jesus yet? (I do mean the college, though the son of God may be of use to me rn ngl)

Also, anyone got an interview for philosophy? -I am applying for the joint theology course :smile:

Applied there for chemistry, havent heard anything but hopefully will soon :smile::smile:
Original post by jakebasty
Has anyone heard from Jesus yet? (I do mean the college, though the son of God may be of use to me rn ngl)

Also, anyone got an interview for philosophy? -I am applying for the joint theology course :smile:

... This absolutely made my day! :biggrin:
Original post by Courtney2905
Has anyone heard for History and politics at St Hildas? Or simply course or college in general?
Pretty much struggling with waiting weeks for a rejection after really struggling with the HAT!

No I'm waiting for the same course, but at Magdalen. I've a feeling it will toward the of next week, judging by last year's thread and a scientific experiment I conducted. :smile:

What did you make of the HAT?