The Student Room Group

So Lonely

Does anyone want to talk ?

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;fz0DFefft2E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz0DFefft2E[/video]

Do you like the Police?
Reply 2
uwotm8

ot: yes
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone want to talk ?

I know how you feel :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by James Milibanter
[video="youtube;fz0DFefft2E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz0DFefft2E[/video]

Do you like the Police?

yes i do
yes i do

Why are you lonely?

(I'm lonely too btw)
Reply 6
I know how you feel :frown:

thanks atleast im not the only one
Reply 9
you want to talk or you like akon? :s-smilie:
Why are you lonely?

(I'm lonely too btw)

I dont know tbh. Just split up with my boyfriend recently and trying to get over him. SO.... you know. Also we used to talk to each other at this time of night by phone. And im really missing that so went on TSR instead, Ah my life is so ***
[QUOTE="ikhan94;60708901"]you want to talk or you like akon? :s-smilie:[/QUOTE
I think I want to talk :smile:

Yes i do
Original post by GUMI
uwotm8

ot: yes

lol
I dont know tbh. Just split up with my boyfriend recently and trying to get over him. SO.... you know. Also we used to talk to each other at this time of night by phone. And im really missing that so went on TSR instead, Ah my life is so ***

Okay, well that makes sense. What I do in these situations is drink myself silly (right now I'm drinking a bottle of red wine out of a pint glass) which is quite fun in all honesty, though if you genuinely want to talk to someone then there's always this place. Some of the thirstiest guys I've seen have come from this site.

p.s. your life can't be that bad.
Okay, well that makes sense. What I do in these situations is drink myself silly (right now I'm drinking a bottle of red wine out of a pint glass) which is quite fun in all honesty, though if you genuinely want to talk to someone then there's always this place. Some of the thirstiest guys I've seen have come from this site.

p.s. your life can't be that bad.

LOL thats quite bad for you but I`ll give it a go. And dont really want a thirsty guy tbh just a nice guy, Yeah i guess my life aint that bad, compared to others but you know sometimes just emotionally selfish.
LOL thats quite bad for you but I`ll give it a go. And dont really want a thirsty guy tbh just a nice guy, Yeah i guess my life aint that bad, compared to others but you know sometimes just emotionally selfish.

I'll let you in to a secret:

Most nice guys are just thirsty guys in disguise
I'll let you in to a secret:

Most nice guys are just thirsty guys in disguise

That is very true actually, why is it like that tho?
Original post by ikhan94
you want to talk or you like akon? :s-smilie:

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending