The Student Room Group

Cambridge HSPS Hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by philosopol
Hi everyone! I have an interview this Saturday with Christ's college for HSPS - politics, IR, Sociology, Anthropology.
I'm super nervous. Is there anyone else??

Congratulations :smile:
Good luck :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by philosopol
Hi everyone! I have an interview this Saturday with Christ's college for HSPS - politics, IR, Sociology, Anthropology.
I'm super nervous. Is there anyone else??

That's so soon! Best of luck xx
Reply 22

On the 30th? Ah gosh hahah :smile:
Original post by greyes
On the 30th? Ah gosh hahah :smile:

Yeah mine is the 30th ahh is yours too? And what time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Horcrux16
Hey :smile:
Heard from your college yet? Where did you apply? :smile:

Hey, I applied to Jesus and I have an interview. I'm so excited for us all. Need to start getting prepared! Where did you apply?
Original post by timelizard
hi guys,
I applied to trinity - i got my interview offer today!
what colleges did you guys apply to and what area of the course are you interested in?

I applied to Jesus, my interview is on the 8th of December. Politics and Sociology are the key areas of the course which interest me and i'm so excited because my interview has written a book on racial riots and tensions and I find that so interesting!
Original post by PunkyCupcake
I applied to Downing for the politics, IR and sociology route.
Fingers crossed for an interview but I've heard they're starting late!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard back yet?
Original post by student2399
Have you heard back yet?

Nope :frown: still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Invitation from King's!
Original post by MaryBerry
Hi guys, just got an interview at king's in December. Bit scared now...any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by kasiacheng
Invitation from King's!

Congratulations to both of you!!! May I ask who you have been told will be interviewing you at Kings and what your desired pathway is?
Dr Perveez Mody Dr Darin Weinberg. Interested in the IR/Social Anthropology route or maybe IR/Sociology! :smile: how about you?
Exact same for me! And I'm also interested in both of those possibilities, but leaning towards IR/Pol+Sociology at the moment :biggrin:
Original post by SomeDancinPanda
Exact same for me! And I'm also interested in both of those possibilities, but leaning towards IR/Pol+Sociology at the moment :biggrin:

Oh awesome, when are you gonna be there? I'll be there on the 9th!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by greyes
Interview at St. Catharine's in two weeks! Slightly terrified ahah :/ Any other Catz applicants?

Original post by fluzzles98
Applied for HSPS at Catz and have my interview in less than 2 weeks ahh :x
I'm interested in the Politics and IR route mostly :smile:

Interview at St. Catz on 1st December. I will arrive one day early, though. Maybe we'll see each other? Are you staying in the college?
Me too haha I'm really scared! :frown: Is yours on the 30th?
Original post by Iceprincess98
Me too haha I'm really scared! :frown: Is yours on the 30th?

Yeah mine is on Monday ahh :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it strange that I only have one interview instead of multiple? and when it says 'subject interview' - does that mean they still question PS/SAQ/Essays etc.?
Original post by jessicaknowles
Is it strange that I only have one interview instead of multiple? and when it says 'subject interview' - does that mean they still question PS/SAQ/Essays etc.?

Hey :smile:
I also have only one interview. I do find it strange too and I would have definitely preferred to have more than one. I also don't know if we will still be questioned about those..
Which college btw?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending