The Student Room Group

Is this cheating?

Would it be cheating if I wore a "Think like a proton and stay positive" t shirt to my chemistry exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really I'm not even chemistry student and know protons are positive so I would think all chemistry students would already know that

Posted from TSR Mobile
lmao that's actually a good question. I would assume so, as if you ever *somehow* forget the relative charge of a proton, then you'd have an advantage over the other candidates..
Proton
Positive Both begin with P

Spoiler

No need for t-shirt wear a suit :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My friend wore blue and red socks to help him remember for the veins/arteries going to/away from the heart and he got a U.
Reply 4
Original post by edothero
lmao that's actually a good question. I would assume so, as if you ever *somehow* forget the relative charge of a proton, then you'd have an advantage over the other candidates..

Can't all the other candidates see your t-shirt though?
Original post by Zacken
Can't all the other candidates see your t-shirt though?

Unless he's sitting at the front of the hall facing the rest of the candidates then no lmao
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Unless he's sitting at the front of the hall facing the rest of the candidates then no lmao

We don't know if it's written on the back or front of the t-shirt. :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
We don't know if it's written on the back or front of the t-shirt. :biggrin:

OP could be seated at the back of the hall too, then it would benefit nobody :cheers:
Reply 8
OP could be seated at the back of the hall too, then it would benefit nobody :cheers:

Perhaps the invigilators would only allow him to sit at the front with his t-shirt if the writing were at the back so everybody could benefit equally. That would still leave the problem of the first row though. :tongue:
Original post by Zacken
Perhaps the invigilators would only allow him to sit at the front with his t-shirt if the writing were at the back so everybody could benefit equally. That would still leave the problem of the first row though. :tongue:

Hence why he (possibly along with a couple others) would have the smallest of advantages over the other candidates :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Hence why he (possible along with a couple others) would have the smallest of advantages over the other candidates :biggrin:

Would they make him do it shirtless? :mmm:
This is a real world dilemma... :no: :no: :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by KingAuthor
Would it be cheating if I wore a "Think like a proton and stay positive" t shirt to my chemistry exams?

No.

But it would in a physics exam.

Quick Reply

Latest