The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by candle-goes-out
Congrats!!!! Applied for Law at Hertford too but no rejection/interview yet :frown:
What are your stats?

Thanks. I'm a Scottish applicant so my grades probably don't make as much sense, but I got 8As at Nat5 (GCSE) and 5As at Higher(AS). Hopefully you'll hear good news soon!
Just got an interview for law at New!! Aaaah I'm kind of in shock. So happy.
Can you mathematicians argue some more? Might even get some popcorn for this :biggrin:
Original post by LevCrofts
Does anyone have any idea when interview notices will start coming through (St John's particularly)? Sorry if it's already been mentioned in the thread.

It depends on the subject. Things without admissions tests have been receiving notice for days.
Original post by physicsmaths
I heard maths is keeping step from the at i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes for sure.

The question really is about adding sixth term papers for other courses. Probably not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LevCrofts
Does anyone have any idea when interview notices will start coming through (St John's particularly)? Sorry if it's already been mentioned in the thread.

A few subjects have already been sent; check this link
http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/2963/Candidates'-News.html
Original post by polarmaple
It depends on the subject. Things without admissions tests have been receiving notice for days.

Ah I had admissions test (which felt like personally being punched in the face by Oxford University - probably will get an outright rejection just on that :wink: ) and had to send in essays so I'll probably be waiting for a while still... xD
Original post by sebklaine

That's amazing! New is so beautiful. Congrats :smile:

Congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by lovecathy
That's amazing! New is so beautiful. Congrats :smile:

Original post by antigone-
Congrats! :biggrin:

Thank you! :smile:

Teach me your ways!!! Haha, I just got rejected from New College for law which sucks, but I expected it. Anyways, congrats on your interview, and I hope you do well!
I've applied for law at pembroke and heard nothing! :/
Thank you! :smile:

Seriously well done! Law seems to have been rather cut throat this year. That being said, the English Lit. results aren't out yet... :/
Original post by JodieHarriett18
I've applied for law at pembroke and heard nothing! :/

Me too but univ! Wondering if some colleges take longer? Just want to know! :/ :frown:
Original post by tenstemsandroses
Ha, ha! I love this so much! The style is even similar to a Rowling riddle in HP. Ah, when intelligent students fall into the abyss of a petty squabble.

Cheers friend! You can tell that it was a traumatic time for the learned. :P
Hey! Just wanted to double check whether anyone has heard back from Keble college for a course that isn't science based? I've applied to do the joint honours course for philosophy and theology, but haven't seen a single post about it! Silently wondering whether I'm the only one freaking out here!
Original post by sophiebiggs
Hey! Just wanted to double check whether anyone has heard back from Keble college for a course that isn't science based? I've applied to do the joint honours course for philosophy and theology, but haven't seen a single post about it! Silently wondering whether I'm the only one freaking out here!

Seems to only be science based and law interviews that have given out at the moment. For geography people are saying it might be about 2 weeks before we actually hear :/ *refreshes email inbox anyway*
Hj guys

I've just received an invitation to an interview for law @ oxford.

Is it sad to say that i danced the riverdance when i saw the email :biggrin:
Original post by Pythian
Hj guys

I've just received an invitation to an interview for law @ oxford.

Is it sad to say that i danced the riverdance when i saw the email :biggrin:

Congrats! Which college was this?
Are people getting interviews/rejections by email or by mail?
Congratulations/Commiserations to anyone being interviewed/rejected. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending