The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexdaman93
The thread is for graduate medical courses, so I would assume graduate.

Grad
Interview for Newcastle too, ah!!
Original post by Creatingchaos
Interview for Newcastle too, ah!!

Grad course?
Reply 3583
Original post by michellem3
Grad course?

This is a grad thread. Someone told you that earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clunkles
I just used 600Q, but its not everyone's cup of tea, plus I think that decision analysis is changing, so it'll be out of date on two sections now...

Always reassuring..
Original post by michellem3
Grad course?

This is the graduate thread so the vast majority of posters here will be applying for graduate courses. Unless the poster has specifically stated it's undergrad you can pretty safely assume it's a graduate course being discussed.
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Always reassuring..

I did a trial of the new DA, if they go with that its much easier :wink:
Yes, graduate. UKCAT 787.5 @michellem3
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Thanks!
Where is your top choice?

Warwick or Southampton as I don't fancy living in London... You?

I just used the Kaplan book and two weeks of Medify, the 600Q book is outdated I think
Original post by HanaGEM

You won't get a score for DA next year it's just a trial like SJT a few years ago.
So you'll only get assessed on the first 3 parts and SJT.
Hiya!

Admissions at Southampton assured me that not all offers for interview have gone out, and that they aim to have sent all of them by the end of next week (sigh). Also, she added that none will be sent out today.

So we can relax for the evening haha!
I don't suppose anyone knows how many people Newcastle interview for A101?
@LilithSternin I think it is somewhere around 140 interviews, although I may be incorrect
Has anyone had any rejections from newcastle yet? I'm expecting one but haven't had it so far.
Original post by Richardjamesford
Has anyone had any rejections from newcastle yet? I'm expecting one but haven't had it so far.

I'm expecting one too but haven't heard.
Original post by Amywool
I'm expecting one too but haven't heard.

I wish they'd hurry with it. I got 710 UKCAT so haven't got a chance. :frown: wish everywhere wasn't so ukcat obsessed.
Original post by Creatingchaos
@LilithSternin I think it is somewhere around 140 interviews, although I may be incorrect

Thanks!
Original post by HanaGEM

Woo, that's definitely reassuring! Except that I have just paid for the 600Q book :colondollar:

Original post by sampowell92
Warwick or Southampton as I don't fancy living in London... You?

I just used the Kaplan book and two weeks of Medify, the 600Q book is outdated I think

Alright thanks for that, stupid 600Q impulse buy...
I mean if you ace the UKCAT it just gives you a foot in the door, metaphorically speaking
Original post by Richardjamesford
I wish they'd hurry with it. I got 710 UKCAT so haven't got a chance. :frown: wish everywhere wasn't so ukcat obsessed.

I spoke to an applicant for 2015 who got in (so a first year now) who got 604 on their UKCAT at Newcastle, so you never know! They obviously look at everything else too
Well done to those receiving interviews for Newcastle, I really hope I hear something soon. I missed out on Notts and st Georges by one gamsat mark so if I don't get an interview for somewhere I will be gutted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending