The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy Rhodes
Oh ok! Thanks for the response and how did it go? I am yet to get a response it's over a week now..

That's strange I did LSBU tests yesterday and got a notification from them instantly today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 821
Original post by Lucy Rhodes
Oh ok! Thanks for the response and how did it go? I am yet to get a response it's over a week now..

No problem! I think if it's been over a week then it's not unreasonable to call and ask when you might expect to hear? :smile:

I found them a bit tricky but I hope I passed! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 822
Original post by 2coolf2456
That's strange I did LSBU tests yesterday and got a notification from them instantly today

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything yet! How did you do? Did they tell you by email or UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 823
Original post by kirstyboobyer
Anyone applied for northumbria

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for Adult Nursing at Northumbria. Have you heard anything yet? I havent
Yeah. I have an interview
Reply 825
Does anyone know how Chester, North Hampton, Derby and Keele contact you?
Wolverhampton emails me an interview but I don't know if that's ordinary or if it should be done by phone/UCAS/letter?
Original post by harryed12
Hi!!
I've just sent my application off for Adult Nursing September 2016 intake. I've applied for Cardiff, UWE, University of South Wales, Worcester & Birmingham City. Anyone else applied for any of these? :smile:

Hi ive applied to BCU as well! Ive sent it from my side but its still waiting approval from my college 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sezena
Wolverhampton emails me an interview but I don't know if that's ordinary or if it should be done by phone/UCAS/letter?

I'mwaiting to hear from chester, and Wolverhampton. How long ago dis you apply?
Original post by Shadowsfear
I've an interview on the 2nd December for Salford (Mental health nursing) at 1pm :smile:
also now have an interview for the same nursing branch on the 4th December for Teeside at 8:45am.

Got the offer from Salford via email and not track, so worth keeping an eye on your emails as well as your post + UCAS track online.

When did you apply? :smile:
Original post by Sezena

I got an interview offer off Chester within a week in a letter.
Reply 830
Original post by emmawebb
I'mwaiting to hear from chester, and Wolverhampton. How long ago dis you apply?

Two days ago Wolverhampton Hampton contacted me on the day I sent off my application!
Original post by 2coolf2456

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really! I thought it shouldn't take that long too as it was computer based. However, I will call them tommorrow... The test was quite tricky though..
Original post by Sezena
Two days ago Wolverhampton Hampton contacted me on the day I sent off my application!

Oh really. Thats class! I sent my application off last night because I wanted my personal statement to be 100% and comoressing it was hard work trying not to leave anything important out. All i have got is a reconigtion email feom chester that have have recieved my ucas. I'm gettint so impiatent I aoend my time on here checking up how fast others are recieving interviews lol
Original post by emmawebb
Aw thank you for that, I never would of thought of checking the post! Delighted for you with your interview i know how exciting it is! Last year i applied for adult nursing so i could stay in my home town with my son as the uni didn't do children's nursing but i didn't want to go ahead and settle for adult because i know it's not what i want so i applied for angila ruskin children's through extra in may and got on the waiting list and my interview was so much more relaxed because i knew my heart was 100% in it... they can tell when they interview you how passionate you are. It shines through so be confident and yourself and they will love you regaurdless of exams and experience.. the studying for the interviews is so nerve wrecking. There's so much to cram in. But once you get there you will feel more relaxed. If it is meant for you it won't pass you. Let me know how you get on. I'll keep you updated on mines x

Awe thanks! I have a daughter so I have to go to a university that's easy to get to. I hope I'm successful as I know it's what I really want to do and I've worked so hard to just get an interview. Fingers crossed haha x
Doea anyone know if you have to wait until all interviews are finished, like well after the 15th of Jan (ucas deadline) before you hear if you are offered a place? It seems only fair really but im not sure how it works.
Original post by katienursing2015
Awe thanks! I have a daughter so I have to go to a university that's easy to get to. I hope I'm successful as I know it's what I really want to do and I've worked so hard to just get an interview. Fingers crossed haha x

Aw i wish you all the best. Having a child definitely pushes you more towards working with children doesn't it? You just want the best for them x
Original post by katienursing2015
When did you apply? :smile:

9th of November was when UCAS processed my application
Reply 837
is anyone applying to Northumbria, if so have you heard anything yet?
Original post by abzm
is anyone applying to Northumbria, if so have you heard anything yet?

I applied in middle of October for child nursing and still haven't heard anything
Reply 839
Original post by Chash22308903
I applied in middle of October for child nursing and still haven't heard anything

oh at least im not alone. I haven't heard a thing and was starting to worry. where else have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending