The Student Room Group

We need to stop this politically correct madness before it's too late..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johann von Gauss
OMG wtf

You're not allowed to call them terrorists anymore, you racist nazi, they are just pro-active radical activists.

:rofl:

:congrats:

Well played Comrade !!
Original post by Bill_Gates
Why don't you go somewhere else?!

I can say what i want.

What sort of pez reply is this honestly? he gave an opinion i gave an opinion.

It is just such a stereotypical response for someone to jump in and accuse this guy of being prejudiced/racist/an *******. It is just crazy. And yeah I will, I really do not want to argue on the internet....
Original post by Nickko99
It is just such a stereotypical response for someone to jump in and accuse this guy of being prejudiced/racist/an *******. It is just crazy. And yeah I will, I really do not want to argue on the internet....

Pretty racist to say the least to tell someone to go back to where they came from. Not a good reflection on the NHS at all.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Pretty racist to say the least to tell someone to go back to where they came from. Not a good reflection on the NHS at all.

Who said anything like that ?
Reply 24
It already is too late. The only way to break the curse of political correctness is to wait for the destruction of our country from unchecked immigration, radical islam, and the silencing of anyone who protests. When we're left in the rubble of libtard destruction we can finally sit back and say 'told ya so'.

My only hope is that the left will destroy each other from in-fighting after they realise that condemning radical islam is not racist, that erradicating ISIS/Daesh is a step in the right direction, and that Islam cannot be made a sacred, untouchable issue from criticism.
Reply 25
Generally I'm a leftist - however, stuff like this makes me think it's already gone too far
Reply 26
You were never 'left wing', you were a Guardian-reading liberal. People with Marxist leanings do not care about political correctness, at all.
Original post by Evening
My only hope is that the left will destroy each other from in-fighting after they realise that condemning radical islam is not racist, that erradicating ISIS/Daesh is a step in the right direction, and that Islam cannot be made a sacred, untouchable issue from criticism.

Yeah, dream on...
Original post by TheMaster102

x

Most people who think of themselves as 'left-wing' most certainly condemn radical Islam - and I'm from continental Europe. The thing is that these problems aren't as clear-cut as they're made out to be.
Original post by TheMaster102
We live in an insane world,

I used to be so left wing, but these days I just can't bear to be associated with the left any longer because of the insanity of political correctness.

When a man carrying an ISIS flag outside parliament square is allowed to roam freely, no arrest, nothing, where hate preachers like Anjem Chourdry are allowed to speak their nonsense and face no consequence. When we allow people into this country who hate us and wish to destroy us, in fear of being lablled politically incorrect.

By day I become more and more right wing, I can't stand the left's hiding behind emotions and victim mentality to further their agenda.

I am so sick to death of it all, look at what is happening to our country. Look at what has happened to Paris today, it's sickening and it needs to stop now. We need to send out a very clear message, if you are coming here you must assimilate, if you fail to do so, you are not welcome. We need to tackle extremism, most of these terrorists are HOME GROWN. What the **** is going on...

This is coming from an arab who has brown skin and a muslim family, I have to speak out, I have to vocalise my anger towards people who are poisoning this world with their hate and their envy.

What has happened in Paris today must be the last time this is allowed to happen, we must be tougher, we must be a lot less tolerant of any whiff of hate or anti-western sentiment. We must no longer be the lame, bleeding heart schmucks of the world who end up having our countries ****ed up because of an insane left wing who want nothing more than to achieve power by using emotions and emotional blackmail.

It's called growing up and being realistic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending