The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I hadn't heard anything from King's in a while so decided to go on the myApplication thing... turns out they've invited me to an interview! Didn't even know until I looked, didn't get an email or anything.

So excited. :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
INTERVIEW!! 16th Dec
Interview for the graduate course :smile: 8th January.
Got an interview for 16th December also!
I just received my interview offer for the 14th of December. It's the first one so I'm quite excited haha :tongue: Anyone have any tips for the MMI, I'm not exactly sure what to expect even after reading up on it online..? :biggrin:
man got rejected :frown:
Interview for the 14th of Dec, but need to reschedule :/
Original post by thechemistress
Interview for the 14th of Dec, but need to reschedule :/

aw how come??
GUYS, has anyone applied to both Oxford and King's and just got a King's interview?
I'm freaking out bc I don't know what to do?!?!

King's want a response in one week, even though the interview reply deadline is 8/12/15???
But do you think they will reschedule for a possible Oxford interview?? Will it lower my chances? King's is an absolute dream and I'd love to go, but I don't want to risk Oxford?? :/ (after the BMAT an interview seems highly unlikely, but still)

Oxford give out dates on 2nd/ 3rd Dec for either 13-14th Dec or 14-15th, and you can't reschedule theirs.

But my King's interview is 15th Dec morning? And I really don't want it rescheduled for mock time, or like March or something. Or even worse, NOT RESCHEDULED AT ALL, which is possible apparently?!
Original post by nerdygeek101
aw how come??

Oxford interview 13-14/14-15 so if I get an Oxford interview (which you can't reschedule) then I'm screwed :frown: don't know what to do :/
Original post by thechemistress
Oxford interview 13-14/14-15 so if I get an Oxford interview (which you can't reschedule) then I'm screwed :frown: don't know what to do :/

oh I see, well why don't you wait a bit, because the deadline for accepting is quite a bit later, so wait until you get a response from oxford then see what to do!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 172
Original post by OddFutureChica
Interview! Hella excited, it's the first response I've got

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg!! major congrats!!
Original post by genevievelaw
I just received my interview offer for the 14th of December. It's the first one so I'm quite excited haha :tongue: Anyone have any tips for the MMI, I'm not exactly sure what to expect even after reading up on it online..? :biggrin:

I've got one that day too!
Same, it sounds quite weird to be honest, how are they supposed to really get to know us?
Have you got any other interviews?
Original post by shininghour
I've got one that day too!
Same, it sounds quite weird to be honest, how are they supposed to really get to know us?
Have you got any other interviews?

Aha might see you there then, you never know :biggrin: I don't really know to be honest, since they won't have read our personal statement, but hopefully it will be OK. No I haven't received any other interviews :frown:. I have got 2 BMAT unis, so am not too worried that I haven't heard back yet. What about you?
Original post by genevievelaw
Aha might see you there then, you never know :biggrin: I don't really know to be honest, since they won't have read our personal statement, but hopefully it will be OK. No I haven't received any other interviews :frown:. I have got 2 BMAT unis, so am not too worried that I haven't heard back yet. What about you?

No BMAT universities so I have three interviews within ten days of each other now://
Newcastle is the only one that hasn't got back to me.
Good luck!
No BMAT universities so I have three interviews within ten days of each other now://
Newcastle is the only one that hasn't got back to me.
Good luck!

which unis have you got interviews with if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by nutcase13
which unis have you got interviews with if you don't mind me asking?

St George's and St Andrews... My mock interview went shockingly so I'm quite worried tbh, I freeze up easily
St George's and St Andrews... My mock interview went shockingly so I'm quite worried tbh, I freeze up easily

when did you get your interview for st georges and when is it?
Original post by Kings_queens
man got rejected :frown:

I am sorry to hear that. What were your AS Grades? and GCSE?

Latest