The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hahaha thank you for replying to me instead of verbally assaulting me or insulting my virginity :')
I can't believe that even this thread isn't immune to typical TSR tragicness :rofl: I'm going to apply to Oxford instead, hope y'all happy with yourselves.
Original post by multiratiunculae
When both of us get into Bath having been rejected by Cambridge, and just as the c*m is oozing out of you, I will remind you of this with love of the least cynical kind :smile:

I'm going to assume you aren't over 21 and a mature student, so will just say - have a word with yourself mate :lolwut:
I just received an interview! :smile:

1) Mathematics
2) St. John
3) International
Original post by laesterherz
For Emma applicants, here's their timeline: http://www.emma.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduates/applying/timeline/
According to this, interview notifications should all be sent out by 23.11. If you didn't get one, you actually should have received an e-mail on 13.11.

I got mine yesterday.

A. Maths
B. Emmanuel
C. EU

The hell?? You have a timeline?

@Christ's , see! This is how it's supposed to be done.
Reply 65
Original post by Badspaghetti
Update: Homerton says all offers/ rejections should be received by Nov. 27 (from Homerton specifically); others should expect the same- 9 days left!

Hi you applied in education with what subject?
Reply 66
Original post by gagafacea1
The hell?? You have a timeline?

@Christ's , see! This is how it's supposed to be done.

If there's one thing you can't really complain about with Christ's it's their communications - the admission dept is extremely helpful and timely.

Of course colleges can always do better - but they are also entitled to a little patience from candidates.

Have you looked at
http://www.christs.cam.ac.uk/admissions/next-stage-your-application-christs-college
and
http://www.christs.cam.ac.uk/admissions/subject-interview-info
Original post by jneill
If there's one thing you can't really complain about with Christ's it's their communications - the admission dept is extremely helpful and timely.

Of course colleges can always do better - but they are also entitled to a little patience from candidates.

Have you looked at
http://www.christs.cam.ac.uk/admissions/next-stage-your-application-christs-college
and
http://www.christs.cam.ac.uk/admissions/subject-interview-info

tbh you are VERY right, they are extremely fast at replying. I'm just being salty because I haven't received a decision. On the other hand, how DO you know all this stuff about all these colleges???

And yeah, I've seen those, they sent us an e-mail with links to those pages.

And I would still apply to Christ's if I had to apply again, I really liked the place and the people.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
tbh you are VERY right, they are extremely fast at replying. I'm just being salty because I haven't received a decision. On the other hand, how DO you know all this stuff about all these colleges???

And yeah, I've seen those, they sent us an e-mail with links to those pages.

And I would still apply to Christ's if I had to apply again, I really liked the place and the people.

Good news - and good luck :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by jneill
Good news - and good luck :smile:

Spoiler

Thanks and congratulations to your son! I'm sure having a father like you helped a bit.
Thanks and congratulations to your son! I'm sure having a father like you helped a bit.

He is my father aswell ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by physicsmaths
He is my father aswell ok

LOL!
Original post by Snasher350
Why? Just why

He's an Oxford applicant, just ignore him
Reply 73
Original post by Johann von Gauss

And there are 5 reports on that post so the mods will be aware.
Original post by doommiinniikky
Hahaha thank you for replying to me instead of verbally assaulting me or insulting my virginity :':wink:

You're never a virgin when you're married to maths, you're doing it every night, using everything from your natural log to LaTex.
(edited 8 years ago)
You're never a virgin when you're married to maths, you're doing it every night, using everything from your natural log to LaTex.

The epitome of nerdiness right here! Not that I don't agree with this statement lmao.
Original post by Badspaghetti
Hey all, thought I'd start this thread for who got an interview offer/ rejection lately. Some colleges are explicit on when offers will go out, others- not so much. Might help keep tabs on which colleges are sending out interviews right now or not. If you have received any correspondence lately in terms of interview, feel free to respond below!

Please list:
A. Your program
B. College Applied to
C. UK/ EU/ International, etc

I've got an interview on the 7thLawTrinity HallUK :smile:
The epitome of nerdiness right here! Not that I don't agree with this statement lmao.

wot did u call me fam u is damaging my street cred with this sorta language m9

Lmao I'm an Oxford applicant and I can still control myself
Original post by Snasher350
Lmao I'm an Oxford applicant and I can still control myself

Well done you

Latest

Trending

Trending