The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just received my first offer from Stirling less than 24 hours after I sent my application off:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loughborough have just offered me a place, less than 24 hours after application was sent to ucas

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my application off yesterday and received an offer from KCL today! :smile:
Original post by dixietrix
I have an offer from Bristol!!!! :party2::party:
And an interview at Southampton.

What course? (Southampton)
Applied for Physics at Bristol (and others) on fri the 13th. Got an acknowledgement from them a few days later. However, I have just received an email saying that "they are still considering my application." Anyone else?
Original post by yellowfan1555
Applied for Physics at Bristol (and others) on fri the 13th. Got an acknowledgement from them a few days later. However, I have just received an email saying that "they are still considering my application." Anyone else?

I applied Monday the 16th, had an acknowledgment yesterday.
Original post by Valyrian
I received an acknowledgement email from Nottingham about 7 hours after I sent my UCAS application off, now all I have to do is wait for an offer, so nerve wracking xD

Look who it is! :wink:

How are the uni apps coming along? Where have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an acknowledgement email from Nottingham about 7 hours after I sent my UCAS application off, now all I have to do is wait for an offer, so nerve wracking xD

I didn't get an acknowledgement, but I'm not in the same position I've already had offers/interview offers from 4 unis and Nottingham was just a uni to burn a place..but I know how you feel I almost went crazy when it took 2 weeks to get one from sheffield.
Reply 1368
Anyone heard back from Edinburgh or Exeter for history? I've heard back from my other three, but I'm still waiting on these two.
Just got my first offer from Bristol for Theoretical Physics MSci :smile:
On a gap year - sent application off two weeks ago and i've head back from soton (chemistry with maths) and keele (chemistry)
I sent off my application on Nov 9th and so far have received:
Conditional offers- Liverpool (10th) , Sussex (16th) , Swansea (17th)
Unconditional- Bangor (19th)
Still waiting to hear from Nottingham! Applied for psychology 😅
Original post by Princepieman
Look who it is! :wink:

How are the uni apps coming along? Where have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sup dude haha!

I sent it off like 2 days ago, I'm applying to Warwick, Nottingham, Birmingham, Souhampton and Kent for Politics and IR. What about you?
I got an email saying I got an offer but track says no updates, how long does it take to change?
Original post by somevirtualguy
Just got my first offer from Bristol for Theoretical Physics MSci :smile:

Congrats! When did you apply??
I got an offer from Nottingham for Psychology yesterday! I sent in my application about a week before yours, so you might hear soon!
Sup dude haha!

I sent it off like 2 days ago, I'm applying to Warwick, Nottingham, Birmingham, Souhampton and Kent for Politics and IR. What about you?

Awesome!!

I applied to Oxford (lol, getting rejected very soon), Warwick (offer), UCL (offer), Nottingham (offer), and Bristol (waiting). Oxford is for Computer Science, the rest are for Maths and Computer Science. I applied around the 17th of September.

Do have an idea of how you'd rank your choices yet? Like, first choice, second choice etc?
Original post by Princepieman
Awesome!!

I applied to Oxford (lol, getting rejected very soon), Warwick (offer), UCL (offer), Nottingham (offer), and Bristol (waiting). Oxford is for Computer Science, the rest are for Maths and Computer Science. I applied around the 17th of September.

Do have an idea of how you'd rank your choices yet? Like, first choice, second choice etc?

You applied really early lol what

Idk yet, depends when I get all my offers but I do want to go to Notts
Original post by OllieMc
I got an email saying I got an offer but track says no updates, how long does it take to change?

Getting the email simply means that the uni has not yet informed UCAS of your decision. You should have track updated by the end of today or Monday at the latest. If 2-3 weeks have passed and your track still hasn't been updated, contact the university and/or UCAS to query this.
Anyone else finding Southampton really slow? The only one I'm waiting on

Latest

Trending

Trending