The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anvar333
Is anyone left who didnt get any response from Kings yet ?

I haven't heard anything...
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by ss2525
What are your GCSEs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

9 A*s 2 As at GCSE
4 As at AS

You're not alone! :frown:
Original post by PkT1991
You're not alone! :frown:

My ukcat is 727.5 and now i am worried that my score is not competitive enough this year.
Original post by Kings_queens
man got rejected :frown:

What was your stats 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I think everyone needs to remember that this is only the first batch of interviews and they continue to send out interviews over the next few months so there's no need to panic now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My ukcat is 727.5 and now i am worried that my score is not competitive enough this year.

I laugh with my measly 635 score!

You should be golden as long as your academic qualifications are competitive too... (fingers crossed for you!)

Me 😩
Original post by gkallikas
Me 😩

Me too :biggrin:! I don't know why you're sad though haha there'll be more interviews don't worry! I got my Birmingham one a couple of days after people got theirs on here so don't be sad!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
haven't heard anything from kcl yet :frown::frown::frown: ukcat 715, handed in my application 2 days before the deadline, is that the reason why I'm not getting any response yet?
Original post by koh.s.p96
haven't heard anything from kcl yet :frown::frown::frown: ukcat 715, handed in my application 2 days before the deadline, is that the reason why I'm not getting any response yet?

What are your other stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else got an interview on the 15th December at 11:15?
Original post by ss2525
What are your other stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm a2 predicted 4A*, gcse 7a* 3a. is that competitive enuf? T_T

Better than me, 5A*5As at GCSE, 4As predicted 4A* at A2 and 702.5 ukcat, they interview 900-1000 and I doubt they've sent more than 200-300 interviews out so I think we should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it's competitive enough as those are very high academic stats and ukcat (idk why you're worried) and only the first interview batch has been given out. KCL interview 900-1000 people and 2500 people applied this year so the ratio is pretty good. I very much doubt that they have given out the majority of those interviews out! :P

You really should try to take a breather and think about it logically :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Yes it's competitive enough as those are very high academic stats and ukcat (idk why you're worried) and only the first interview batch has been given out. KCL interview 900-1000 people and 2500 people applied this year so the ratio is pretty good. I very much doubt that they have given out the majority of those interviews out! :P

You really should try to take a breather and think about it logically :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think mine are competitive for interview (being honest)?
GCSE: 5A* 5As3Bs
UKCAT: 702.5 avg b2
As: AAAA
A2 pred: 4A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ss2525
Do you think mine are competitive for interview (being honest)?
GCSE: 5A* 5As3Bs
UKCAT: 702.5 avg b2
As: AAAA
A2 pred: 4A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're predicted 4A*s and have a UKCAT of 700+??!! 😂 i know you're anxious to hear from them but I'd find it very unlikely that you won't get an interview.

If you read through last years threads people with my stats (5A*s6As at GCSEs, AAAB in AS, A*AA pred, and UKCAT 710) got interviews around January time so you lot should be fine! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm predicted A*AA you guys make me feel like **** ffs
Original post by DoctorPles
I'm predicted A*AA you guys make me feel like **** ffs

Exactly!! (Although we should be fine anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
You're predicted 4A*s and have a UKCAT of 700+??!! 😂 i know you're anxious to hear from them but I'd find it very unlikely that you won't get an interview.

If you read through last years threads people with my stats (5A*s6As at GCSEs, AAAB in AS, A*AA pred, and UKCAT 710) got interviews around January time so you lot should be fine! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you think?? tbf, last year might have been a bit off due to the wierd UKCAT the year before and Im pretty sure Kings only want people to have AAAb (pred) and then A level predicted grades aren't competitive? or am I wrong?

Latest