The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have the flu so feeling tired
Stressed, lazy and bored
Worried :s-smilie:
:happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant:
Just finished a run - hungry!
Original post by Incredible97
:happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant::happy2::yeah::rave::pepsi::elefant:

Can i have some of your happiness? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lazy
Tired
Bored
Sad
Worried
Lonely
Stressed
Empty
Dead

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Tired like on every Friday.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Tired like on every Friday.

It's time to rest :smile:
Original post by kka25
It's time to rest :smile:

I'm in the public library atm, and a man 3 metres from me fell from his chair. He's alright now, but I feel really worried for him. He looks quite old. I hope he's alright.
I'm in the public library atm, and a man 3 metres from me fell from his chair. He's alright now, but I feel really worried for him. He looks quite old. I hope he's alright.

Ouch :pinch:

Hope he's alright too! If you're really worried, you can ask how he is doing :smile:
Original post by kka25
Ouch :pinch:

Hope he's alright too! If you're really worried, you can ask how he is doing :smile:

Well, I helped him up, and I have asked him, but he was just muttering. He just stood still on the ground for 10 seconds. Poor man.
Well, I helped him up, and I have asked him, but he was just muttering. He just stood still on the ground for 10 seconds. Poor man.

You did what you could. Hopefully he'd be OK : )
Original post by kka25
You did what you could. Hopefully he'd be OK : )

Aye, hope so.
Everything is wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ashamed, Betrayed, Discouraged
disillusioned @thecatwithnohat
Feeling extremely blessed to be a Muslim. Can’t describe it.
Original post by Ahmed766
Ashamed, Betrayed, Discouraged
disillusioned @thecatwithnohat

LOL why are you feeling ashamed :rofl:

Don't blame me, blame your shower :hand:
(you don't sound bad smh, when will you stop being so negative)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
LOL why are you feeling ashamed :rofl:

Don't blame me, blame your shower :hand:
(you don't sound bad smh, when will you stop being so negative)

I would've sounded better if I could have that take 2 :rolleyes:

Latest