The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Clare College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by feracero
Hey guys I have seen lots of people applying to Clare College for entry 2016 so maybe we could share here who has already received an interview confirmation, timetables, and in not such a distant future (12 Jan I believe)... OFFERS!!!

I am applying to Engineering, and have to take the TSA and two interviews on Monday 7th. I have already applied for accommodation on Sunday 6th and Monday 7th.
Hope to see you around on these days, would be quite nice to actually not be completely alone there :biggrin:

Yes :biggrin: Clare Engineer here too for an interview on the 7th with TSA!
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Student403

:eek4: good luck hombre! :rave::rave:
Original post by SeanFM
:eek4: good luck hombre! :rave::rave:

Thanks so much man! :biggrin: Appreciate it :h:

Is it one or two interviews that you have? Have you applied for accommodation?
Is it one or two interviews that you have? Have you applied for accommodation?

2 interviews! I will hopefully send the accommodation email today or tomorrow!
2 interviews! I will hopefully send the accommodation email today or tomorrow!

I'll arrive on Sunday 6th, so we will probably see each other... For the interviews there is one which has the envelope with engineering questions that we get to read one hour before the interview, but do you know about the other interview? Is it going to be something more personal statement /why engineering/cambridge related or will it still be a maths and physics interview?
I'll arrive on Sunday 6th, so we will probably see each other... For the interviews there is one which has the envelope with engineering questions that we get to read one hour before the interview, but do you know about the other interview? Is it going to be something more personal statement /why engineering/cambridge related or will it still be a maths and physics interview?

Yeah that's exactly the same for me! Maybe I'll see you in the common room in the evening of the 6th :smile:
Idk about the format of the interviews tho soz
I have an interview for MML but haven't got the dates yet!
Original post by emmagracer
I have an interview for MML but haven't got the dates yet!

When did you receive the interview confirmation? It took about 3 days for me to arrive...
When did you receive the interview confirmation? It took about 3 days for me to arrive...

Yo I emailed the accommodation woman my form but I never received the confirmation email that is supposed to be automatically sent. I included the word "interviews" in the subject of the email too!
Yo I emailed the accommodation woman my form but I never received the confirmation email that is supposed to be automatically sent. I included the word "interviews" in the subject of the email too!

You'll receive it Monday morning I believe, I too thought when they said automatically it was indeed an automatic response, but I believe you have to wait until this woman to get to her office on Monday, at least this is what it happened to me
You'll receive it Monday morning I believe, I too thought when they said automatically it was indeed an automatic response, but I believe you have to wait until this woman to get to her office on Monday, at least this is what it happened to me

Ah okay thanks man!

Tuesday. I think I'll give her an email some time next week if it doesn't come within the next few days - I have to book plane tickets :L
I have received my interview confirmation, but I wonder that does anyone apply to Maths as well?
Reply 1154
Original post by Luke Yan
I have received my interview confirmation, but I wonder that does anyone apply to Maths as well?

applying for maths as well!
my interview is on the 9th what about you?
Original post by Luke Yan

Original post by nnoo99
applying for maths as well!
my interview is on the 9th what about you?

Congrats guys, good luck with your interviews!
Booked plane tickets pretty excited to meet you geniuses :woo:
Reply 1157

I emailed mine on Thursday night then received the confirmation email on Friday morning. I doubt we receive the email 'automatically' tho, did you send yours on Friday then you might hear from them on Monday
Original post by nnoo99
I emailed mine on Thursday night then received the confirmation email on Friday morning. I doubt we receive the email 'automatically' tho, did you send yours on Friday then you might hear from them on Monday

I did send mine on Friday :smile: Thanks for clearing that up
Reply 1159
Booked plane tickets pretty excited to meet you geniuses :woo:

I will see you there hahaha
are you requesting two nights accommodation then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending