The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography Interview/Selection Day

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harinimnida
Don't worry too much about the NHS values, I'm recently employed in the NHS and waiting for my interviews for Radiography too, basically the values are just as simple as showing that you care for the patient, colleagues and the NHS itself, that you are committed to the job and providing the best patient care and how you can work well with colleagues and patients alike and are prepared to improve and expand in the future.

I honestly think anyone who wishes to be part of a healthcare profession holds these values anyway, just be true to yourself and remember it is about providing the best for those in your care no matter who they are :smile:

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much:smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Good luck to everyone who attended today. Hopefully we did our best :colondollar:
Reply 22
Original post by harveytom
Good luck to everyone who attended today. Hopefully we did our best :colondollar:

Thank you :smile: good luck to you too! How did it go for you?
Original post by Alltxmelow
Thank you :smile: good luck to you too! How did it go for you?

no idea, not heard yet LOL. the interview was the quickest I've ever had in my entire life

Absolutely loved the University! cant wait to see if i have an offer!
Reply 25
Yeah, I really liked it too! I'm scared I messed up my interview though because I kept stuttering because I was so nervous :s-smilie:
Yeah, I really liked it too! I'm scared I messed up my interview though because I kept stuttering because I was so nervous :s-smilie:

I think they'll take into account the fact that you were nervous so you should be okay! Did you apply for diagnostic or therapeutic? Where else have you applied?
Reply 27
Original post by nlmd1997
I think they'll take into account the fact that you were nervous so you should be okay! Did you apply for diagnostic or therapeutic? Where else have you applied?

Yeah hopefully! But they standardise your results from the tests, interview, Cambridge questionnaire and take your personal statement into account and I think everything else was okay apart from being nervous at the interview.

I've applied for diagnostic at City, St George's, Salford and Cumbria and Medical Physics at UCL.

What about you guys?
Yeah hopefully! But they standardise your results from the tests, interview, Cambridge questionnaire and take your personal statement into account and I think everything else was okay apart from being nervous at the interview.

I've applied for diagnostic at City, St George's, Salford and Cumbria and Medical Physics at UCL.

What about you guys?

I've applied for diagnostic at city, leeds, liverpool, bangor and portsmouth
anybody heard anything yet?
Reply 30
anybody heard anything yet?

Nope, you?
Nope, you?

me neither
me neither

nothing yet:/ really want them to get back soon
This wait is killing me
Reply 34
This wait is killing me

Me too, I keep checking Track to see if it's updated or not!

Have you guys had interviews/offers from other unis?
Me too, I keep checking Track to see if it's updated or not!

Have you guys had interviews/offers from other unis?

I managed to get all interviews, only been to 3 so far. only offer ive had Is Portsmouth so far! how about you?
Reply 36
I managed to get all interviews, only been to 3 so far. only offer ive had Is Portsmouth so far! how about you?

I have an interview on Wednesday at Cumbria but that's all I've heard from my other choices but omg guys I've got a conditional offer from City, just came through! :biggrin:
I have an interview on Wednesday at Cumbria but that's all I've heard from my other choices but omg guys I've got a conditional offer from City, just came through! :biggrin:

lucky thing! very well done! nothing here so far
Reply 38
lucky thing! very well done! nothing here so far

Thank you :smile: maybe you'll hear back soon! Hopefully you'll get an offer. I'm sure you will though because I felt like I did terrible and still got a place!
Thank you :smile: maybe you'll hear back soon! Hopefully you'll get an offer. I'm sure you will though because I felt like I did terrible and still got a place!

Oh I've got a feeling my interview was a disaster, especially my answers lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending