The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offer Holders 2016

The first offers that I know of came through yesterday (6th November) so I thought it was time to make an offer holder thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Still waiting on mine! Anyone know on average when most offers are given out? Mid/late November?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Are you referring to undergraduate or postgraduate programs? I'm still waiting on the latter.
Reply 3
I've got an offer for BSc IR & History, but I already got it last year as I applied for deferred entry and will now be starting autumn 2016.
Reply 4
Original post by LloydBraun24
Are you referring to undergraduate or postgraduate programs? I'm still waiting on the latter.

Ahh I'm applying for the undergraduate course in maths w/econ, good luck in getting an offer!
I got an offer for BSc Government on Friday.

Both my AS grades and my GCSE's were only OK, so for anyone who wants to apply in the future, be aware the rumors about needing 8+ A*s is b******s. Just make sure your PS is strong and I'd definitely recommend applying for their Summer School programme.

Good luck to those still waiting!
Reply 6
Original post by constantino_chr
I got an offer for BSc Government on Friday.

Both my AS grades and my GCSE's were only OK, so for anyone who wants to apply in the future, be aware the rumors about needing 8+ A*s is b******s. Just make sure your PS is strong and I'd definitely recommend applying for their Summer School programme.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Well done!
Original post by IMZL
Well done!

Thank you!
anyone has any news on actuarial science?
I've got an Unconditional for the BSc in Government and Economics <3 Is anyone else firming and has anyone else starting thinking about halls etc? Maybe I'm just eager. :wink:
Original post by lahiale
I've got an offer for BSc IR & History, but I already got it last year as I applied for deferred entry and will now be starting autumn 2016.

Rather envious of that one!! What were your grades if you don't mind me asking? But congratulations!! :smile:
I got a conditional offer for BSc Government last Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by fluzzles98
I got a conditional offer for BSc Government last Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Do you think you will firm?
Anyone with an offer for Mathematics and Economics? (I got into the last stage on Nov 2nd, but now I'm worried haha)
Original post by h3110
Nice! Do you think you will firm?

Well I have an interview for Cambridge but if I don't get an offer from them (highly likely), then LSE will be my firm :smile:
Hey. Got the 8 weeks mail on 2nd of Nov as well and still waiting. I didn't see any offers yet for mathematics and economics though. Do u mind if I ask your AS grades and predicted grades mate? :smile:
Original post by laesterherz
Anyone with an offer for Mathematics and Economics? (I got into the last stage on Nov 2nd, but now I'm worried haha)
Reply 16
Original post by fluzzles98
Well I have an interview for Cambridge but if I don't get an offer from them (highly likely), then LSE will be my firm :smile:

I'm in the exact same situation haha
Original post by Banana Dreams
anyone has any news on actuarial science?

still waiting on mine.
Original post by laesterherz

my friend got one last friday.
Original post by masteroflendic
Hey. Got the 8 weeks mail on 2nd of Nov as well and still waiting. I didn't see any offers yet for mathematics and economics though. Do u mind if I ask your AS grades and predicted grades mate? :smile:

Hahah it's cool that we got it on the same day... maybe they're sending out all the admission notifications for the same subject at once?

I'm taking the IB. My predicted is a 44, 777 at HL (Maths, Physics, Econ), but my PS is lacking in terms of Economics so that's why I'm worried :tongue: How about you?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending