The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DoctorPles
I'm predicted A*AA you guys make me feel like **** ffs

I'm predicted the same and I got an interview, don't worry haha!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
You're predicted 4A*s and have a UKCAT of 700+??!! 😂 i know you're anxious to hear from them but I'd find it very unlikely that you won't get an interview.

If you read through last years threads people with my stats (5A*s6As at GCSEs, AAAB in AS, A*AA pred, and UKCAT 710) got interviews around January time so you lot should be fine! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean got invited for interview around January time or had an interview in Jan?
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1448035008.424982.jpg

I mean in January (some people got interviews invites earlier in january and had stats more similar to mine but they were all for interviews in February. Not that the time you get your interview matters much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 223
Original post by kdizzle97
Anyone else got an interview on the 15th December at 11:15?

Yess!! :smile:
Original post by Hexley

what are ur stats?
Reply 225
Original post by ss2525
what are ur stats?

792.5 UKCAT
2A*s and 2As at A2
4As and a B at AS
no GCSEs as I wasn't in the UK
Original post by Beenieeee
It feels like a test, they're trying to weed out who is applying to Oxford :'(

I'm going to wait until the BMAT result I think?

I want to call King's but I don't want them to think I'm even slightly disinterested

Hahaha yeah!
But your oxford might be on the 13th to the 14th, so it might not clash even though it's not ideal.

Basically my situation wasn't as problematic as yours cause I was actually offered king's on the 16th but was still a little reluctant to go on that day in case oxford goes terribly the day before! But I just was like tbh that's the way it is and just accepted my king's one!
Original post by melody19
Hahaha yeah!
But your oxford might be on the 13th to the 14th, so it might not clash even though it's not ideal.

Basically my situation wasn't as problematic as yours cause I was actually offered king's on the 16th but was still a little reluctant to go on that day in case oxford goes terribly the day before! But I just was like tbh that's the way it is and just accepted my king's one!

What are you guys gonna say about my situation? My interview is actually on the 14th so it definitely clashes with Oxford :lol: I'm screwed basically XD
Those who have Kings interviews, what are your stats? Pls
help I have King's on the 15th and have applied for Oxford. No idea what to put in the reschedule request.

(UKCAT: 800 which is probably the only stat that matters in my application)
Original post by Hexley

Awesome haha!
I'm sorry to hear that :/ would you mind telling us your stats? I hope you hear better news from your other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 232
Original post by anvar333
My ukcat is 727.5 and now i am worried that my score is not competitive enough this year.

Dw i have the same score and got an interview yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone got invited to an interview with SJT that is not band 1 or 2?
Original post by gemmac123455
Got rejected today :frown: . Shame because it was my first choice

Ahh that's a shame, I'm sure you will get ur other choices tho. Do you mind sharing your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by magictimetravel
help I have King's on the 15th and have applied for Oxford. No idea what to put in the reschedule request.

(UKCAT: 800 which is probably the only stat that matters in my application)

This is me
Various people are telling me to lie
But you can't LIE to King's wtf

Waiting for the horrors at Wed 25th 00:00 lol
how are people prepping?

Too bothered about a possible King's vs Oxford to even be able to focus on preparing well for either lol
Does kings not offer any interviews for those with SJT band 3 even if the UKCAT score is very high? :frown:
Original post by sugarmelodies
has anyone got invited to an interview with SJT that is not band 1 or 2?

Yes I got an interview for the 15th with a Band 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tania Usman
Yes I got an interview for the 15th with a Band 3
Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything yet. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Latest