University College London
London

Ucl Management Science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Slaviana_p
Are we supposed to do a questionnaire?
I didn't receive anything :frown:

Me too, I'm not sure if IMB applicants need to do a questionnaire. Taking forever to reply with an offer though
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hello everyone. Has anyone applied for the IMB degree, if so what's your predicted grades? I've applied I've got a predicted grade of AAB , however I've not heard back yet, has anyone else?
I have just received an offer for IMB :smile:

guys, I would like to set up a facebook page for UCL IMB 2016, but to do this I need to have friends on facebook applying for the course... so feel free to contact me ^^
I have just received an offer for IMB :smile:

guys, I would like to set up a facebook page for UCL IMB 2016, but to do this I need to have friends on facebook applying for the course... so feel free to contact me ^^

Congrats! Could plz tell me when did you sent off your application?
Original post by leftchr
Congrats! Could plz tell me when did you sent off your application?

Thank you so much ^^
21/10/2015, how about you?)
Thank you so much ^^
21/10/2015, how about you?)

Well i have applied for Management science little bit different than yours, but I Havent received anything yet! Did you receive any questionnaire?
Original post by leftchr
Well i have applied for Management science little bit different than yours, but I Havent received anything yet! Did you receive any questionnaire?

Nope ...
Good luck! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, i got my offer for imb last friday, but jw if there's like an offer holders day or anything?
Thanks
Reply 68
Has anyone got an offer for Management Science yet ? I completed the questionnaire a while ago but I haven't heard from UCL since then.

Also, does a Management Science degree differ a lot in terms of the modules taught compared to a normal Management degree from KCL and LSE ?
Reply 69
Original post by Danllo
Has anyone got an offer for Management Science yet ? I completed the questionnaire a while ago but I haven't heard from UCL since then.

Also, does a Management Science degree differ a lot in terms of the modules taught compared to a normal Management degree from KCL and LSE ?

Nope, I completed the questionnaire about two weeks ago and I rang them last week and they go they most likely won't start giving out offers till January after the deadline which sucks :frown:
Original post by Danllo

Original post by jieungina98
Hey, i got my offer for imb last friday, but jw if there's like an offer holders day or anything?
Thanks

Hey I ve applied too for Management Science and still I havent received anything yet. I submitted my questionnaire 2 and a half weeks ago :frown: i just cant wait until January :frown:
Reply 71
Don't worry guys UCL is a top uni and is known for taking a long time to get back to students. However, do you think a Management Science degree from UCL is better than a degree in Economics from Queen Mary ? Economics, from what I've heard is a more traditional course and is somewhat better than Managment Science. Howvever, UCL is a far better university compared to QMUL and I think it is more likely that UCL graduates are targeted a lot more compared to a QM graduates. Please let me know that you think :smile:
Original post by Danllo
Don't worry guys UCL is a top uni and is known for taking a long time to get back to students. However, do you think a Management Science degree from UCL is better than a degree in Economics from Queen Mary ? Economics, from what I've heard is a more traditional course and is somewhat better than Managment Science. Howvever, UCL is a far better university compared to QMUL and I think it is more likely that UCL graduates are targeted a lot more compared to a QM graduates. Please let me know that you think :smile:

Tbh, economics as a course is more solid and stronger than Management. However we have UCL vs QM . I would choose too UCL over QM not only because its reputation but because there are many other schools better than QM in eco where you can get an offer quite easily
Reply 73
Original post by leftchr
Tbh, economics as a course is more solid and stronger than Management. However we have UCL vs QM . I would choose too UCL over QM not only because its reputation but because there are many other schools better than QM in eco where you can get an offer quite easily

I've got an offer from Leeds for Economics and assuming I get an offer from UCL, I intend to make one of these my main choices but have no idea which to go for :frown:

Any advice??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely UCL - Information Management for Business / Management Science

Joint Honors in Computing and Management, as well as the scope to go into an investment bank with the links in which UCL have, as well as their strong reputation across the world.
Reply 75
Original post by Aran2121
Definitely UCL - Information Management for Business / Management Science

Joint Honors in Computing and Management, as well as the scope to go into an investment bank with the links in which UCL have, as well as their strong reputation across the world.

Oh okay, I am looking to go into Investment Banking hopefully so yeah UCL would probably be the better option as you said

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adii98
I've got an offer from Leeds for Economics and assuming I get an offer from UCL, I intend to make one of these my main choices but have no idea which to go for :frown:

Any advice??

Posted from TSR Mobile

So economics at leeds vs imb at ucl?
Reply 77
Original post by leftchr
So economics at leeds vs imb at ucl?

Economics at Leeds vs Management Science at UCL , sorry should have said the degree in the original post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by adii98
Economics at Leeds vs Management Science at UCL , sorry should have said the degree in the original post

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would pick ucl because of its employment potential... im not sure tho cz leeds is currently 14 at eco so both unis are very good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending